Death eater impression

"Cissy!You can't do this!He can't be trusted!"Bellatrix whisper yelled through the rain.
"The dark lord trust hun."Narcissa argued as they slip through the alley way along with Theo's mother.

"The dark lords mistaken."she said as children laugh they stay pinned against the wall before slipping behind them and inside the house waking into the room with Snape as he slammed the door on Peter.

"I-I-know I ought not to be here."Narcissa stuttered sipping wine "The dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this."

"If the dark Lord had forbidden it,you ought not to speak.Put it down Bella."Snape demanded as she placed the things down.

"We mustn't touch what isn't ours."he reminded her as she glared at him with a sad look.

"As it so happens,I'm aware of this situation."Snape admitted to the three women.
"You?"Bella asked "The dark lord told you?"

"Your sister doubts me."Snape remarked squinting his eyes at Bellatrix.

"Understandable.Over the years I've played my part well."Snape informed them "So well,I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time."he said as Bellatrix snorts sassily.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard.Only a fool would question it."he reminded her.
"I don't doubt you,Severus."
"I don't doubt you at all."
Theo's mother and Dracos mother admit.

"You should be honoured ladies,as should your boys."Bellatrix snarled at the women who were teary eyed.

"They're just boys."Narcissa reminded Severus as he realised the pain it's caused the mothers "I can't change the Dark Lords mind.But it might be possible for me to help Theo and Draco."he said knowing Bellatrix wanted Snape to not interfere with Marcus.

"Severus."The mothers gasped standing up
"Swear to it."Bella demanded as they all turned to face her.

"Make the unbreakable vow."She dared him with a grin revealing the dark yellow,sharpened teeth.

The mothers slowly turned back to Snape "it's just empty words."Bella reminded him "he'll give it his best effort."she said circling around Snape "But when it matters most he'll just slither back into the hole.Coward."

"Take out your wand."He demanded sternly as the women's faces were shocked.

The mothers minus Bellatrix we're worried for their sons except deep down they all knew the only one who needed Snapes help was Marcus as simply the other two had been ready to fufill the task for ages but the dark Lord had insisted on Marcus doing it.

Time skip*
"Hello ladies."Fred and George say in sync watching Hermione and funny look at the love potions inside of the Weasleys joke store.

"Love potions eh?Yeah,they really do work."Fred assured them.
"Then again the way we hear it,sis,you're doing just fine on your own."George remarked as him and Fred smirk and snigger.

"Meaning?"Ginny asked them.
"Aren't you currently dating Theodore Nott?"george asked her as Harry watched from behind.

"It's none of your business."she smirked walking away as Hermione glanced around she caught eyes with creeper Cormac who was grinning at her as he looked her up and down she was quick to walk away.

"How much for this?"Ron asked the twins as they walked upstairs "Five galleons."they said in sync.
"How much for me?"
"Five galleons."

"But I'm your brother,and you gave Theo and Marcus free stuff."
"Ten galleons."The boys shrugged at him before walking upstairs.

"Come on let's go."Ron demanded as they walked off walking past barfing kids.

Marcus watched the group stroll out of the store as he was gathering his stuff Lavender popped up beside him "hi,Marcus."she smiled as he didn't answer her "you look a little pale."She informed him "I'm fine."he assured her as he also left the shop.