Horcrux

The next morning Harry and Hermione stood side by side on the astronomy tower.
"Do you think he would've done it?Marcus?"hermione asked.

"No."Harry admitted "no,he was lowering his wand.in the end it was Snape."

"It was always Snape."he sighed looking down "and I did nothing."he blamed handing Hermione something "it's fake.Open it."he said as she did she pulled out a folded note.

"To the dark Lord.I know I will be dead long before you read this,but i want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.I hate stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can."Hermione read out as Ron listened form the steps "I face death in the hope that when you meet your match.You will be mortal once more.
R.A.B."

"R.A.B."she repeated turning to Harry as he shrugged "don't know.But whoever they are,they have the real Horcrux.Which means it was all a waste.All of it."he said as Hermione and Harry watched Ron smile.

"Ron's okay with it,you know.You and Ginny."Hermione informed him "but if I were you I'd keep the snogging to a minimum."she muttered .

"I'm not coming back,Hermione."he said "I've got to finish what Dumbledore started.And I don't know where that'll lead me,but I'll you guys know where I am when I can."he admitted.

"I've always admired your courage,Harry.But sometimes,you can be really thick.You don't really think you're going to be able to find all those Horcruxes by yourself,do you?"she asked him.

"You need us,Harry."

"I've never realised how beautiful this place was."Harry admitted as they watched a bird cry and crow at them as they moved around the tower to watch it leave into the distance as footsteps approached Harry sent Ron and Hermione to where he was hiding the night Dumbledore died.

"Harry."
"Marcus."

"You have something of mine,I'd like it back."He remarked.
"What do I have?"Harru questioned sternly.

"Hermione,My girl."
"She doesn't want to speak to you-"Harry argued as Marcus cut him off "I can help you find the horcruxes just..give me a chance,please."