Tone of Surprises

As Severus entered the meeting room at the Malfoy manor to see an ex professor of Hogwarts floating above the table.

"Severus,sit we saved you a seat."Voldemort said sternly glancing around for any sign of Bellatrixs son.

Marcus would be thanking the Lord he wasn't there but Draco hated that he was now left being the alone one who hated all of this.

Meanwhile at Harry's house*

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice potion before,fair warning-it taste like goblins piss."Madeye informed them.

"Have a lot of experiences with that,do you,mad-eye?"Fred asked grabbing the potion as he got the dirtiest look ever "just trying to defuse the tension."he sighed drinking it with a grunt as he shrank  his face forming as the same happened for everyone minus the oldest adults.

"Wow!we're identical."Fred and George remarked in sync.
"Not yet,you're not."Mad-eye remarked before throwing a pile of matching clothes on the ground.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting have you?"George asked
"Yeah I don't really fancy this colour."Fred and Marcus added in sync.

"Well fancy this,you're not you.So shut it and strip."He reminded them as Harry's duplicates got changed.

"All right,All right."Mundungus snarled unbuttoning his fancy shirt.

"You'll need to change too potter."he added on as Harry went over.

"Bill,look away.I'm hideous."Fleur demanded as she looked like Harry in a bra.
"I knew she was lying about that Tattoo."Ron scoffed.

"Harry?your eye sight really is awful."Hermione remarked putting on the glasses.

"Right,then.We'll be pairing off.Each potter will have a protector."Mad-eye informed them all as he glared at Mundungus "Mundungus,stick right to me.I want to keep an eye on you,Tonks keep your eyes on Lestrange."he went on to explain.

"As for Harry."
"Yes."they all replied
"The real Harry,where the devil are you by the way?"
"Here."Harry remarked raising a hand as he put on the jeans "you'll ride with Hagrid."

"I brought you here 16 years ago."Hagrid piped up"when you were no bigger than a bowtruckle.Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now."he rambled as Harry changed his shirt.

"Yes,it's all very touching.Let's go!"Mad eye snapped as they all strolled outside all entering weird looking flying vehicles or animals.

"Head for the burrows,we'll rendezvous there."Mad eye demanded as everyone took off after his countdown.

The second Mad-eye passed Harry the thunder crashed and out flew the death eaters
Death eater:Follow us!
Death eater:where are you?
Hundreds of the swamped the sky.

"He's on your right!"a death eater yelled cursing a Harry who wasn't the right one.

"Over there!"
All the Harry's were fighting back as their protectors drove to the burrows hedwig (Harry's owl) ended up dying and Harry almost was caught by Voldemort.

Hagrid and Harry crashed into the water outside of the Weasleys new house after the previous one burned down.

"Harry!"Molly yelled as her and Ginny ran outside "Hagrid!"she gasped "what happened?Where are the others?"