Polyjuice

"Mary,go home."Marcus demanded grabbing her lower arm as the three stopped and waited watching the scene fall out.

"Get the kids.I'll meet you there."he assured her "we have to get out the country,understand?"he asked "Mary do as I say."he said playing cool just then she kissed him Hermione gave him that 'what are you playing at?' Kind of look as the woman didn't let him go as she sobbed through kisses his body began to change as she opened her eyes she realised what she'd done as she sighed stumbling back at the sight of kissing a seventeen year old.

Just then the real Reg walked over "Mary?who's that?"he asked pushing through Hermione and Harry.

"Long story."He gasped "nice meeting you Mary."he shrugged running away.
"Hey that's Harry Potter and Mr Lestrange!"A man yelled as they all began speeding up.

"It's them-it's them!"He yelled as the guards chased after them Harry sent the papers flying around slowing the guards down.

The man from early escaped through the papers as he sped walked after them before he started running as they were now being chased by guards and some man as the man casted spells at them he only ended up breaking statues.

"Look out!Hey!"a man yelled as Marcus shoved him back as they began sprinting around the corner.

"OI!"a man yelled at Harry as they all panted running to the multiple exits that all began to bar up.

The teenagers gasped and grunted as spells were thrown at them "Expelliarmus!"Marcus yelled as the man got closer.

They all managed to dive inside but the man entered with them as they were whooshed and thrown around as their faces stretched along with their body's as they yelled and shouted before Hermione appirated them to somewhere.

~

As Harry's vision became clear he turned to the side rolling in the leafs as he ran over to the locket he heard Hermione "shh,shh,shh.it's all right.it's okay."she said over the sound of Marcus groaning and grunting.

"Shh."she sighed leaning over him as she unbuttoned his shirt as Harry and Ron walked over.

"Harry!Harry,quickly,in my bag."she said as he fell to his knees "there's a bottle labelled Essence of dittany."she spoke as he grabbed the bag and she pulled off his shirt as Ronald gagged at the view.

"Shh,shhh."she hushed as he groaned and squirmed in the leaves as she kneeled beside him holding his lower arm holding her hand right over his dark mark the only part of his arm that wasn't sliced open.

"Okay,okay,okay."she panted as Ron shut him eyes "bloody hell."he remarked.

"Quickly!"Hermione yelled at Harry as he grabbed his wand "Accio Dittany!"he yelled as the bottle flew into his hand.

"Shh.it's all right."Hermione assured him "unstopper it."she demanded as Harry approached "Hermione his arm."Harry spoke shakily opening the bottle.

"I know!Just do it!"she cried out as his blood dried against her hands as she sighed "it's okay."she repeated as he continued groaning and shaking Hermione sobbed grabbing the bottle off Harry "okay,it's gonna s-it's gonna sting a little bit."she informed him as she held his shoulder as her voice broke.

"What happened?I thought we were meant to be going back to Grimmauld place."Harry reminded her as she placed small droplets around his arm.

"We were.we were.Shh."she repeated rapidly dropping more on his skin "it's all right.one more,one more."she said adding allot more then one drop.

"We were there.we were there.but...Yaxley had hold of me,and I..."she sighed in a panic "I knew once he'd seen where we were,we c-we couldn't stay,so I brought us here,but..."she stopped talking trying to catch her breath as she broke into tears again "but Marcus got splinched."she sobbed adding more drops to his arm as it wouldn't heal.