Dates and Kisses

This takes place a week after the party. I forgot to mention that the piece of paper had the boy's number and his name. Disclaimer: I only own Emma and most of my plot. It has some borrowed ideas from other stories. I own nothing else. 

 Leo's POV

 Me and my brothers were doing research on the ninjas who'd attacked Casey and April when we heard Em's laughter echoing throughout the lair. We all went to see what was going on and saw Em on the couch talking on her phone. April and Casey were here to help us with the research, so Em couldn't be on the phone with them. Come to think about it, she'd been on her phone a lot this week. We all decided to listen to her and see if we could figure out what was going on. Here's what we heard. "You are so funny." Em said then listened to the person's response."No, I haven't told them yet. I will but I just don't know how to say it," Em said kind of with a nervousness in her voice. More mumbling, then Em said," I promise to tell them. See you at 7." More mumbling then Em hung up. "Who was that?" Casey asked. I'm pretty sure everyone here wanted to know that. Em jumped when she saw us then smiled sheepishly before replying. "Don't freak out, but it was that boy I bumped into at the costume party. His name is Nick and he gave me his number, so I've been talking to him. And...... he's taking me to the movies tonight," Em said. Understandably, me and my brothers were shocked. Very shocked. "Wen did you plan on telling us?" yelled Raph. "Are you insane?" said Mikey. "Why?" said Donnie. "What'd Master Splinter say about this?" I asked. "You didn't tell me?" screamed April. 

"Everybody stop! I'll answer your questions in order. Raph, I planned to tell you after it so you couldn't freak out and stop me. Mikey, I am not insane. Donnie, because I like him. Leo, Master Splinter already said I could. April, because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it Okay? Okay." Em said while looking annoyed at us. "Children, I did give Emma permission to go. I have talked to Nicholas over the phone and I assure you all that she will be fine. So no more pestering her until she returns home from her date," Master Splinter said before returning to his room. Em looked pretty upset when he said the word 'date'. "You are coming with me," April said then dragged Em off into her bedroom. I really don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, I love that my sister is happy. On the other hand, I don't know if I really want her to date yet. I know she's 16, but still. Oh well. I just hope it does't end badly. 

Emma's POV 

 April decided she needed to give me a long lecture on boys. A very long lecture. She told me what and what not to do and say. Do talk about something that interests both of you. Don't make it all about you. Do what your instincts tell you too. Don't assume anything without reliable evidence. It went on and on. When she was finally done, I decided to say something. "You do know we're just going to the movies. The date'll only be two hours long, tops," April didn't seem convinced. She then decided to help me get ready. "How about a spaghetti strap top with your black sequin jeans?" April asked. The top was pretty. It was yellow with purple butterflies. But there was a problem. "I'll try it on only so you can see why I can't wear t," I said before going to change in my closet. It wasn't a very big closet but I could fit a mirror and a small bench in it so I could change without worrying about my brothers or Master Splinter walking in on me. The door had a lock, which gave me even more comfort. When I came out, April saw why I didn't want to wear it. My bruises and cuts, while fading away, were still visible. Donnie said they'd be gone completely in another year or two. Until then, I still had to wear long sleeve shirts and jeans with no holes in them all year-round. "Oh. How about this super cute green long sleeve shirt? The sequins on it will go with the jeans and your green flats," April said. I nodded, because it seemed like a good choice. I put the outfit on and April said I looked amazing. I then left my room for my brothers to see. My hair was in its usual braid and I didn't ave any make up on, so besides my outfit, I looked the same as I usually do. But my brothers thought I looked great. If them saying I couldn't leave the lair meant 'You look great' in big brother language, then I can't argue with them. I then met Nick at the movie theater and we went inside. 

 *Timeskip* 

 We came out of the movie theater talking about how great the movie was. Before we left, Nick asked if he could walk me home. "I don't think so. My brothers are already mad I didn't tell them in the first place. They might not want to see you right now," I said while freaking out in my head. He could never come to my place because I live in the sewers. "Alright. You had fun, right?" Nick asked kind of nervously. I nodded so he continued. "Well, I thought you might want to do it again sometime." "That sounds good but if I agree to that, what would that mean? For us, I mean." I asked. I was new at this so I had no idea what was going on inside his head. "We'd be dating. You'd be my girlfriend and I'd be your boyfriend," Nick said. I thought about this. My brother's would be mad but also happy for me. It really depended on what Master Splinter would say. "If my dad lets me, then I'd love to be your girlfriend. I can ask him tonight and call you when he gives me and answer," I suggested. 

Nick nodded, but before I could start heading home, he grabbed my arm and said he needed to tell me something. "What?" I asked. Nick's answer was putting his lips on mine. It was sweet and tender; everything a girl could dream of for her first kiss. When he pulled away, I was left a bit shocked. "Can't wait to hear from you. Later," Nick said before walking away. I mumbled a 'later' before going home feeling dazed and happy. 

 Master Splinter's POV 

 When Emma arrived home, she seemed distracted and, as my sons would say, totally out of it. She went to the kitchen and started making some hot chocolate. She barely seemed to notice us until April decided to shake her vigorously and shout," How did it go!?!" "Hmm? Oh, it was fine. Sensei, can I talk to you in private?" Emma asked. I nodded and we left her brothers and April bewildered to go to my room. "What is it child?" I asked her. She seemed nervous and I had a feeling I knew what was bothering her so I continued. "If Nicholas asked you to be his, what do you call it now a days? Ah yes, his girlfriend, the you have my permission as long as you tell your brothers." She gaped at me before replying. "How did you know I was going to ask that?" I chuckled before revealing what else I knew. Her dazed expression told me what had happened during her date. "The same way I know young Nicholas kissed you," Emma blushed at this so I knew it was true. I then added a little warning. "It's fine with me. Just remember you are still a teenager. Do not move too quickly." "I won't, sensei. Goodnight," Emma said before returning to the living room. I suppose she told them about having a boyfriend because my sons started yelling and April started squealing. I am very happy for her. I just hope this lasts and doesn't end with my daughter having a broken heart.