The Epilogue

This is the second fanfic I've actually finished. (First on Wattpad, second on Fanfiction.net) I'm....sad. I'll miss Emma and the boys. I'll miss updating. But at least I can rest easy and not have to worry about this fanfic. Until I start posting 50 other ones at one time because I for some reason think I can handle it.

Raph: This is it. Later.

Leo: Raph *shakes head*. It was an honor.

Donnie: It was amazing.

Mikey: until the next TMNT story, dudette.

Emma: Goodbye.

Me: *sniffles* okay. Sensei, will you do the last disclaimer? *bursts into tears*

Master Splinter: *Hands Kitkat a handkerchief* Of course, child.

Disclaimer: Miss Kitkat does not own the turtles, Shredder, or myself. Just her OC's and her wonderful plot.

                No One's POV

  It has been ten years since the Shredder/Mr. Andrew incident. Emma has since then graduated from high school *took courses online* and went to college with Alex, April, and Casey. Casey and April opened an artifact shipping/finding company.

  Leo was sent away for a year of a training. When he eventually came back, things were....tense. Emma, unfortunately, was on a mission in New Jersey and didn't come back until after the whole 'immortal guy battle' thing was over. When she did return, it was to her brothers reunited once more. And to a loving boyfriend who then proposed.

  Of course she said yes. Of course her brothers were happy for her. The ceremony was beautiful, even when Casey almost lost the rings and April nearly strangled him. The new married couple got an apartment near the sewer and visited often.

  Their children, Marie and Kelly, often came along and enjoyed learning ninja techniques and playing with their uncles. Marie had her father's blue eyes, but her mother's hair. Kelly had her father's hair but her mother's green eyes, earning the nickname 'Emerald Eyes'.

  The boys eventually found Shredder and ended him, once and for all. Emma's father was put in jail and stayed where he was.

  Everything and everyone was where they belonged. And Emma? She never regretted the decision she'd made to stay. 'Specially since it meant she'd get to always be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's Little Sister.

A/N: The End! *Sorry if this was short* It was a pleasure writing this!