April and the Sleepover: Part 3

April's POV

Man, I really wanted to know more about this Alex guy. But I could wait. I was sort of excited to see what Leo had to say. Mr. Perfect boy must have done something Emma and Donnie know about and want him to tell the others.

"Uh, I, uh..." Leo just stammered. Probably nervous about telling us. I know Raph can get kind of critical sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean...almost every second of every day.

"A dare is a dare, Leo," Raph said smugly. Leo glared at him before taking a deep breath.

"So, you know when Master Splinter was in his 'sushi making' phase?" By the looks of disgust on the other turtle's faces, they did. And it was an unpleasant memory. Even Emma was frowning at that. I felt sort of left out, but I guess Leo realized this and kind of spelled it out for me.

"Well, remember how he made a batch he said was perfect and that he was gonna have us try for breakfast the next day?" Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Emma all nodded their heads.

"I might have destroyed his recipe by shredding it up into really small pieces and thrown the batch into a sewer river." Leo was looking really sheepish now.

"What?" yelled a voice that made everyone wince. It was none other than Sensei. He looked mad. No, he looked downright......furious. He glared at Leo and the other boys.

"Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, meet me in my study at once!" yelled Sensei before storming downstairs. The boys looked at us, then left. Emma looked apologetically at Leo.

"Sorry, Da Vinci," Emma said softly. Leo just smiled sadly before closing the door.

Once they were gone, I looked at Emma and realized something. By the look of terror on her face, she knew it too.

I had her all to myself. And one way or another, I was gonna make her tell me all about Alex.

'This was gonna be fun' I thought to myself. For me that is. Emma? Whole different story.

A/N: I know it's short, but it's late. *yawns* I feel bad for Emma. Having to deal with April all alone. So *yawns again* sad.

Leo: What about me?! Sensei is gonna kill me!

Me: Not kill, just *yawns* punished somewhat severely. *Kitkat falls asleep*

*While falling asleep, Kitkat landed on the floor. Leo sighed and carried her to her bed. Just before leaving, Leo looks at us*

Leo: Goodbye, loyal readers. *Leo whispers that last part before leaving*