Pranks and Slaps

I'm back! Don't kill me! One more chapter. Then you can be happy and not stab me for being so mean!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except my OC's and plot lines.

                 Emma's POV

  I opened my eyes, sitting up slowly. I checked my stomach. The wound was still there, but less bloody. It looked like it would heal. I turned to see my surroundings. The only ones in the room were Master Splinter and Mikey, who were at the dining room table and had yet to notice me. I walked over there and got a Dr. Pepper from the fridge.

  They nearly strangled me in a death hug, crying and laughing. I reassured them before silencing them both.

  "I want to play a prank on the others. Mikey, when I say to, call everyone here," I smirked. Master Splinter rolled his eyes, still smiling at me. Mikey nodded, overjoyed at everything.

  I went back to the couch, where'd I previously been, and laid back down. I closed my eyes and tried to look dead.I guess I succeeded, because when Mikey yelled "Emergency!" and everyone came running, no one thought I was alive.

  "What is it, Mikey?" Leo growled. I mentally sighed. Of course he'd take it hard, being the leader who was supposed to protect us all. And dying probably wasn't helping his self-esteem much.

  "Leave 'em alone!" Raph exclaimed. I heard scuffling and sighed before getting up and slapping them upside their heads.

  "I can't be dead 5 minutes without you guys arguing!? Seriously?! What if I hadn't been able to come back? What if I'd stayed dead? I won't always-" I was cut off from scolding them by April, Casey, Donnie, Raph, Leo, and Alex hugging me. They were all crying and I sighed as I explained what had happened when I died.

  We all then sat on the couch, everyone occasionally poking my arm or ruffling my hair, as though making sure this wasn't a dream. I answered their questions as best I could, but the one thing I never did was look at Alex. I spoke to him, yes, but I couldn't bear to look and see the disappointment.

  After the excitement wore off, Alex dragged me to my room under the pretense of me needing rest and an escort. Once the door was closed and locked, he glared at me. I look at the ground. He stormed over to me and cupped my chin up.

  "Why did you lie?"

  "I knew you'd try to stop me or tell my brothers. I couldn't let them get hurt," I replied. His harsh stare softened and he kissed me softly. It felt like eternity but was probably only a couple minutes before he released me and smiled.

  "See you tomorrow?" Alex asked as he headed towards the door. I smiled.

  "Of course."

A/N: Last chapter is the epilogue. Ok? Ok.