Chapter 16

Today we plan our wedding and get everything ready for tomorrow's ceremony.

"So do we go with blue or green?" I ask Hinder who is looking at cakes. I bet he's not even listening.

"Why not try both, and what flavor for the cake? White chocolate or vanilla?" He asks me with a grin. So he was that smartass, well that ass that I'm marrying.

"Why not white chocolate frosting over a vanilla cake?" I suggest as I lay on his back and wrap my arms around his waist. I'm so lucky to have him. We are planning on a small wedding like my family and his aunt. I know it's sad but she's all he has, plus her husband and a few little cousins. My parents convinced them to come.

He spins around in my arms to now face me."That sounds perfect babe, you are amazing." He kisses the top of my nose before kisses my lips softly. Oh man his kisses are just the best, they always take my breath away.

"Will you two focus we are planning a wedding." My mother snaps at us.

"Mom it's our wedding so we can do as we please." I say proudly.

"Keep planning and stop making out." She warns us. It's been the third time we've done this.

"Sorry mom, but I'm just excited. We have two days till we are finally married." I say with a big grin.

"I know, but you both need to calm down so we can plan this wedding of yours." My mother insists.

"Yes ma'am, come on babe you need to get your wedding dress and I need to get my tux." Hinder smirk at me. "See you after the fitting babe." He leaves with my father.

"Shall we go then?" My mother asks with a smile.

"Yes we shall." I laugh as we head to the dress shop.

Once we head to the store to see how my dress turned out. Yup, we got it preordered and premade. Which is awesome but the box is still bugging me. I walk in with my mom and see the very beautiful hawaiian lady at the the counter. Her make up went perfect with her complexion. Her smooth dark Carmel skin, her almond shaped milk chocolate eyes and her long black hair tied back is a well down fish tail.

"Aloha, may I help you?" She asks with a bright smile. I actually jealous of her beauty, since I probably look like a pale pasty skin foreigner.

"Yes we are here for a dress fitting." I tell her with a smile.

"Oh, right this way Miss Marks." She smiles me as she guides me to the dressing room. I can't believe I will be Mrs. Hinder Marks in just 2 days.

I put on my dress. It's strapless with a heart shape top with parts that drape down. it's more of a free flowing white dress and is not puffy, it's thin and made with great materials. The veil I am going to wear has small crown and glitter in it to make it sparkle.

"Wow, you look like a princess." The store employee says. I notice her name tag with the name of Connie.

"Thank you." I blush as I look in the mirror. It fits perfectly with my figure and frame.

"Oh, my baby is all grown up." My mom cries as she wipes away fake tears. Oh great she's gonna get all emotional again.

"Mom, this is not the time for that." I smile at her.

"You look beautiful." Connie gives me her perfect smile. Like she wasn't perfect already. Ugh I'm so nervous about this.

"Thank you. I'll take it." I smile at her before going to the fitting room and changing out of my wedding dress. I take a deep breath and pt my shorts and tank top back on.

"Are you ready miss?" Connie yelled out to me.

"Yes." I walk out and hand her the dress.

"I'll have it packaged and ready to go." She smiles and heads back to the counter. Well at least we have the location, the cake and now my dress.

"Are you ready to get married sweetheart?" My mom asks super excited.

"Yes, to Hinder and Hinder alone." I state proudly. Yeah, I'm super excited to get married to the man I love.

"I'm so glad for you." Connie smiles joyfully. She places my packaged dress on the counter. "That will be $666 dollars, please." She gives us the award winning smile.

"I got this honey, don't worry." My mom smiles at me as she pays for my dress.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell her.

She shakes her head, "I want you to have the best wedding ever honey, and then give me and your father grandkids." That is my mother for you.

"Thank you mother." I smile at her as I take the box.

"You ready to get back to the hotel." She smiles at me. Tonight my fiance is going to be spending the night in my parents hotel room while my mother and I will share the honeymoon suit. Yes, the groom is to not see the bride before the wedding.

"Yes, but I'm going to miss him."I sigh sadly as we walk back to the hotel.

"Yeah, but you will be together forever. Till the day you die." My mom says as we enter the elevator. She presses the button for the top floor.

"True." I smile at her. We ride up to the top and watch the doors open. What could be in the box? I wonder as we enter the hotel room. I head to the bathroom right away and lock the door behind me.

"You okay honey?" My mom asks concerned.

"Yeah, just give me a sec." I tell her as I look in the mirror. I look at the the small box. I open in slowly. It can't be, he kept it all this time.

*sorry for the long wait, but I was on vacation. And please tell me what you think is inside the box. I would love to hear your ideas. Enjoy.