𝐯

how did you get into this situation?

Itoshi Sae was currently on top of you, practically straddling you. he was gripping the collar of your shirt with both of his hand, forcing your nose to almost touch his.

"fuck you." he said spitefully.

"yes, please." you replied with a smirk.

well, it all happened when you were supporting your wife slaying her press conference. god, i'm so proud.

you were going to head out because you wanted to buy a drink. keyword: were.

it was then that you overheard someone having the most shitty interview you have ever heard. and that somone was Itoshi Sae.

the only reason you knew him was because his little brother is Itoshi Rin. one of the boys currently under your care.

after he stepped outside the interview room, his manager, you assumed immediately complained about his attittude.

now then. being raised by the Ivanov Nastavnik, you have grown to be a ball of chaos.

how could you not when everyday you were showered with Nastavnik's chaotic personality? with that you decided to return the older Itoshi with a taste of medicine.

"wow. that was a new low, Itoshi."

not appreciating this new npc commenting on his interview, Sae retorted "fuck it is to you? i don't even know you."

" i'm not going to answer a question from someone who has a forehead that could fit ten trucks in it." you insulted him back.

now, this was a sore spot for Sae. he used to have bangs to cover up his forehead, but that didn't exactly go well with others.

now this bitch was commenting on his forehead? he was already pissed from his prior interview.

that was how it came to this. Sae wanted to walk away but you tripped him. Hey now, you did not expect that he would fall directly on you.

the position the two of you were currently in had earned the worst audience.

the paparazzi in the press conference room had turned to the two of you and had showered you both with flashes of their cameras.

but Anri managed to save the both of you by redirecting their attention once more.

seeing this situation, Sae got off from you. his manager helped you to get up and mouthed a million apologies in hopes that you wouldn't sue Sae.

"aww, does little Sae need someone else to apologize for him?"

"what are you, five?"

"says the guy who just tried to fuck me."

in the end you settled with both his and his manager's number in case you decided to sue for any hidden injuries.

operation getting Itoshi Sae's number was a success!

after returning to Blue Lock, you were treated with a new task. giving back rewards.

some of the players had already scored enough points and had requested steak or a new bed. but the one you hated the most was the phones. it required you to meet the players.

how annoying. i'd rather do something else.

thankfully, you were currently on your last phone-giving mission. it was to be given to Nagi Seishiro of team V in the 5th stratum.