𝐱𝐯

ugh, it sure has been a while.

two weeks.

two weeks was all it took for Blue Lock to become an abandoned building fit for ghosts.

not only did you have to set new cameras to fulfil Ego's new dream of becoming a famous youtuber, you had to deep clean Blue Lock from top to bottom.

after rigorous wiping and sweeping, the Blue Lock eventually shined as bright as your future.

deciding to look at your tasks, screens popped into existence at your thought. screens that only you could see and interact with.

damn, i'm out here living the among us life.

suddenly, all of the screens turned red and warning signs covered your sight. chibi Anri came out and notified you of an emergency in the 'caterpillar' stratum, housing Bastard Munchen.

there was a bomb there.

oh shit.

wasn't Blue Lock now live on fucking international lines?

this has to be her work. Codename: Gaia. she is the only one who could have done something like this.

as you were sprinting to the Bastard Munchen stratum, you gave an order to Anri. "shut down the cameras for the Bastard Munchen stratum. put on an interview or something."

this wasn't going to go on for long. before complaints start to roll in, i've got got to hurry.

eventually you arrived at the entrance to their field. they were currently training? or perhaps a race?

the design was elaborate, it was like watching a game in real life.

pushing your admiration aside, you quickly searched for te bomb. it wouldn't be obvious; the bomb would have been hiding in plain sight.

not that.

not that either.

come on, come on!

where is it?

then you laid your eyes on it. the answer was obvious. it was hidden in Blue Lock, after all.

Kaiser and Isagi couldn't believe what just happened.

Isagi just wanted to shoot a goal, to prove his worth.

Kaiser wanted to destroy his shot, to assert his dominance.

but before Kaiser's ball clashed with Isagi's, you had rushed there and successfully trapped Isagi's ball in mid-air.

then there was the problem of Kaiser's football heading towards you.

before gravity could pull you down, you twisted your own body in the air and using Isagi's football, you made Kaiser's football shoot towards the ceiling.

what nobody expected was the football making a hole in the ceiling. once the football was up in the sky, it exploded.

you landed on the floor, cursing yourself. you had used too much power in that shot, causing the ceiling to break.

but to think that they would hide the bomb as a football. it was surprising, to say the very least.

"[Name]-san?"

"Isagi. it's nice to see you." you said as if you hadn't just made the ceiling a new type of cheese.

Isagi was about to open his mouth to say something, when a guy with a blonde mullet and blue streaks at the end of his hair as well as another boy with light brown hair and purple tips at the end approached you.