𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

as you stepped into the heart of The Collective's stronghold, the tension in the air was palpable.

the faint hum of security systems echoed around you, but you remained undeterred, your focus unwavering. 

with Chibi Anri guiding you through the labyrinthine corridors, you moved with the fluid movements of a predator stalking its prey.

your first encounter was with a pair of guards stationed at a key access point. with a silent nod to Chibi Anri, you sprang into action. 

you darted from the shadows, your movements a blur as you dispatched the guards with swift, precise strikes. 

the clash of metal rang out briefly before silence reclaimed the corridor, broken only by the soft whirr of Chibi Anri's algorithms.

as you pressed deeper into the fortress, you encountered increasingly formidable adversaries. 

each confrontation was a deadly dance of skill and strategy, your opponents falling before you like wheat before the scythe. 

your movements were a symphony of violence, a seamless blend of agility and precision honed through years of training and discipline.

in one particularly intense encounter, you found yourself facing off against a squad of elite enforcers, their weapons glinting ominously in the dim light. 

with a surge of adrenaline, you launched yourself into the fray, your blades a blur as you deflected blows and countered with lethal efficiency. 

the air crackled with energy as you danced through their ranks, your movements a deadly whirlwind of steel and fury.

but it was the final showdown with Pontus that tested you to your limits. As they clashed in a storm of blows, each strike reverberated with the weight of their shared history. 

where is he?

suddenly, the ground opened up, causing you to fall into a tube that ended up in a large room. you looked around, only to close your eyes when painful memories started to rush into your head.

fuck, why here?

"Tartarus."

you looked at where the voice came from, and saw the boy who had haunted your dreams. the boy that was your first love.

"Pontus."

"or should i say Carceron?"

the same boy in front of you was the mirror image of the your other self, it was a clue to how much you had cherished the boy, even after you had left him behind.

"it sure has been a while. why don't you join me, Tartarus? we can build a better orginastio-"

"no. we can't, Carceron and you now that. also, i go by [Name], now."

you made the first move, releasing a strike that made the earth split up and the sky tremble.

but Carceron wasn't a stranger to your movements.

as the two of you clashed in a storm of blows, each strike reverberated with the weight of your shared history. 

Carceron fought with a ferocity born of desperation, his movements fueled by a twisted obsession that you could scarcely comprehend.

yet, despite Carceron's relentless assault, you held your ground with unwavering resolve. 

with each parry and riposte, you chipped away at Carceron's defenses, inching ever closer to victory. 

your blades clashed in a symphony of metal and fury, the air thick with tension as the two of you circled each other like ancient adversaries locked in a battle for supremacy.