𝐱𝐱𝐢 (𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞)

· this is the blue lock bible chapter for Ivanov [Brothers Name].

. his hometown is in Krasnoyarsk Krai.

· his blood type is O.

· his favorite football player is Julian Loki.

· he thinks his strong point is that he will do anything for his goal and thinks that his weak point is overthinking too much.

. he thinks the best thing to have with rice is tofu.

· his hobby is geocaching.

· his favorite season is spring. he likes to see the blooming flowers.

· his favorite song is Hunch Gray by ZUTOMAYO.

· his favorite movie is The Silence of the Lambs.

. his favorite manga is The Ichinose Family's Deadly Sins.

· his favorite color is red.

· his favorite animal is the crow.

· his favorite subject is science. he hates language studies.

· he doesn't have a fetish. but he thinks he'll have one in the future.

· his ideal type is an independent person.

· he received a total of 174 Valentine's chocolates in the previous year.

· he gets 8 hours of sleep each night.

· the first thing he washes when in the bath is his face.

· the last time he cried was when y/n didn't want to give him any candy.

· he receives Christmas presents from Santa until today. the last thing that he asked from Santa was good quality headphones.

· if it were his last day on Earth, he would like to spend it with his sister, preferably doing chaos.

· if he received 100 million yen (≈$739,000), he would give it to his sister.

· he spends his days geocaching or watching thriller movies on illegal websites.

· his morning routine consists of: waking up, contemplating the meaning of life, and taking a shower.

· his favorite food is hard candy. he likes munching on them like crackers.

· he would have impulsively bought band-aids from a convenience store.

. his favorite motto is "love means never having to say you're sorry."