𝐱𝐢 (𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞)

· her hometown is in Krasnoyarsk Krai.

· her blood type is AB.

· her favorite football player is Noel Noa.

· she thinks her strong point is being able to quickly analyse a situation and thinks that she doesn't have a weak point.

. she thinks the best thing to have with rice is seaweed.

· her hobby is juggling and watching Formula 1.

· her favorite season is summer. hot is much better than cold.

· her favorite song is Kara No Kioku by Eve.

· her favorite movie is The Bee Movie.

. her favorite manga is Toorigakari Ni One Point Advice Shiteiku Type No Yankee. the plot is so cute!

· her favorite color is anything that isn't white.

· her favorite animal is anything but rabbits.

· her favorite subject is recess. she hates all other subjects because they are all boring.

· waists are her fetish.

· she likes when people grovel at her feet. She doesn't like to beg.

· her ideal type is a handsome, obedient person who doesn't ask too many questions.

· she received a total of 69 Valentine's chocolates in the previous year.

· she gets 10 hours of sleep each night. (2 hours for a nap)

· the first thing she washes when in the bath is her hands. they always seem to be dirty, after all.

· she genuinely does not remember when the last time she cried was.

· she receives Christmas presents from Santa until today. the last thing that she asked from Santa was Formula 1 merch.

· if it were her last day on Earth, she would like to make it hell for everybody else or spend the day with her father.

· if she received 100 million yen (≈$739,000), she would invest in stocks.

· she spends her days off watching Formula 1, chatting with strangers online or going to cause an incident somewhere.

· her morning routine consists of: waking up, going back to sleep and eventually getting told off by Nastavnik or Ego.

· her favorite food is whipped cream.

· she would have impulsively bought small toys from a convenience store.

. her favorite motto is "BOX BOX."