𝐱𝐯𝐢

what the hell is up with this team?

Ubers was the second team you had joined for training.

Ego had already briefed that you would be joining each team for exactly two hours of training, but only when the Blue Lock TV wasn't airing.

"so those are real gold teeth?"

"yep!"

"woah..."

"[Name]! instead of looking at Lorenzo, you should be praising my stylish self!" Aryu jumped in out of nowhere.

as you were about to praise the long-haired boy, somebody suddenly grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled it, causing you to choke.

it was Barou.

"fuck-the hell you want, man?" you asked, still recovering from the choking hazard.

"you're here to train us, so train us. you useless rabbit."

ah. now he's just pissing me off.

"fine then. let's have one versus one. that's fine, right, Snuffy?"

Snuffy chuckled a bit before agreeing. the boy, Barou had been a bit of a thorn in his side since he didn't follow instructions well.

having you put him in his place would be more than welcomed.

the tension crackles on the pitch as you and Barou stand face to face, each ready to showcase their distinct playstyles in this one-on-one duel.

Barou, known for his destructive and aggressive approach, exudes raw power and intensity.

yourself, on the other hand, carries an air of calm confidence, relying on her strategic and manipulating playstyle to outsmart your opponents.

"hey, who do you think is going to win?" Sendou asks his teammates.

"is that even a question?" Aiku answered.

"it'll be [Name], obviously. she's strong." Niko added.

the match begins with Barou surging forward, his thunderous footsteps echoing across the field.

with lightning speed, he closes the distance between you and himself, aiming to overwhelm you with his brute force.

you, however, remain composed, your eyes darting as you assess the situation.

instead of confronting Barou head-on, you choose to bide your time, luring him into your web of manipulation.

it'll be boring if i just crush him. i'll show him i'm superior in every aspect.

Barou launches into a ferocious attack, unleashing a barrage of powerful shots aimed at your goal.

each strike is fuelled by his destructive playstyle, but you are a master of deception, effortlessly dodging Barou's assaults with calculated precision.

as Barou's frustration mounts, you seize the opportunity to strike. with a subtle shift in your positioning, you manipulate Barou's movements, leading him into a vulnerable position.

in an instant, you pounce, exploiting the opening with a swift counterattack that catches Barou off guard.

with a flick of your foot, you send the ball sailing past Barou's outstretched reach, finding the back of the net with pinpoint accuracy.

Barou, though defeated, acknowledges your skill silently. he had loss to you, not only once but twice.

in this clash of styles, it's not just about sheer power or cunning manipulation, it's about adaptability, strategy, and the artistry of the beautiful game.