𝐱𝐱

that's a fake rumor.

that link is a rick roll.

weird ass advertisements.

in the heart of the Blue Lock facility, you paced anxiously in your room, your mind consumed by thoughts of your missing brother. 

your phone buzzed with messages from Sae and Anri. you wanted to answer, but you were afraid to.

afraid you would just break.

for weeks, you had tirelessly searched for any clue to his whereabouts, but each lead had turned up empty, leaving you with nothing but a gnawing sense of dread and desperation.

Blue Lock TV had also taken a break, with an excuse of preparing for a new season.

as the hours ticked by, your anxiety only grew, your fear for your brother's safety threatening to consume you. 

you couldn't bear the thought of him suffering at the hands of his captors, alone and afraid.

suddenly, there was a knock at the door, interrupting your restless thoughts. 

startled, you waited cautiously, your heart pounding in your chest as the door opened to reveal two unexpected visitors.

standing behind you were Noa and Ego, whose presence seemed to radiate a sense of calm and reassurance. 

you continued scanning the Internet for any clues, ignoring the people that just came in your room.

without a word, Noa and Ego stepped inside, bearing a tray of food and a warmth that belied their usual appearance. 

they spoke softly to you, offering words of comfort and encouragement as they shared their own stories of loss and resilience.

"we understand what you're going through," Noa said gently, her voice filled with empathy. "but you're not alone in this. we're here to help you find your brother, no matter what it takes."

Ego nodded in agreement, his gaze unwavering as he met your eyes. "we've dedicated ourselves to this cause," he said firmly. "the others are also giving support. even those unpolished gems."

you covered your face with your hand. 

you didn't want to cry.

crying was for the weak.

and you were the furthest thing from it.

so why were your eyes starting to form tears?

it had been around midnight. you wanted a drink, since your throat was parched.

after getting a bottle of water, you wanted to return to your room when you accidently came across Rin, meditating in the training room.

you approached him. "Rin. what're you doing here? you should go back to your room. it's way too late for this."

"[Name]. can i ask you a question?"

"not here. let's go somewhere else."

as they sat together in the quiet of your room, the air thick with unspoken tension, Rin couldn't help but notice the haunted look in your eyes. 

he had sensed it from the moment they met—a pain buried deep within [Name]'s heart, begging to be released.

with a gentle tone, Rin leaned in closer, his voice soft but probing. "you know, [Name], you're always so guarded," he remarked, his eyes searching your face for any sign of vulnerability.