𝐯𝐢

before you knew it, the first selection was over. it was like watching a soap opera. full of betrayal due to Ego's twisted rules.

their egos are growing so well.

a notification from chibi Anri caught your attention. ah, how annoying. there was an intruder at Blue Lock.

usually, who would ever come for a bunch of nobodies at this asylum? but the boys at Blue Lock weren't nobodies.

there was the heir to Mikage Corporations, and you were pretty sure that there was a model as well. this caused your workload to increase.

the intruders thought that this would be their best chance to do anything to these prominent individuals. you couldn't wait to prove them wrong.

"what-what the hell are you?" one of the masked intruders shivered.

looking around, he saw his once allies all incapacitated on the forest floor. some died because you ripped their heads off while some had died due to blood loss.

the once green forest had become tainted with a crimson red. the smell was as pungent as the color. truly a gruesome scene.

but, it had become the norm for you. 3rd time this week, already.

"mm. don't wanna answer that. after all, you're going to become a corpse."

"ee-eek! don't come any closer!" the intruder was trembling from head to toe. you loved this. you loved watching people be scared into submission from you. kinky.

"say, would you want to know who you work for?" you asked.

suddenly, the man steeled himself. he looked at you dead in the eye and killed himself using a hidden knife in his pocket.

"shit, didn't expect that. urgh, now i've got more work on my hand." having to deal with their bodies and now you had to trace back who in the billions of people on this planet wanted to target one of the boys in Blue Lock.

sighing at the increasing task that chibi Anri had added to your hundreds of other tasks, you willed yourself to get to it.

this is it. you were finally going to kill one of the Blue Lock boys.

in front of you was a tall, tanned boy with spiky blond hair with fading pink at the tips, having two strands falling on both sides of his face. he has pink colored irises with white silted pupils in them like a cat.

Shidou Ryusei from the 'worm' stratum. is he cosplaying a gyaruo?

and now you were going to kill him.

the boy in front of you had destroyed one of the treadmills. how did he do it? only the gods know.

when you received the notification from chibi Anri, you had expected the treadmill to be malfunctioning, at most.

but no this was straight up annihilation. it didn't even look like a treadmill anymore.

"ah, hey! you got here real quick! i'd thought it would take you guys at least a week to show up."

what guys? i'm a one-woman team.

without a single word to the tanned boy sitting down on the rooms floor, you quickly assessed the treadmill. you could probably fix it. no, you can fix it.

in a span of three minutes, you had the treadmill fixed. looking like it just got out of the factory.

"wow. how'd you do that?" Shidou asked with stars in his eyes.

"magic, gyaruo. anyway, you pull this shit again, and i ain't fixing it." a bluff, of course. Ego will kill you if you didn't.

"your voice makes me hard." Shidou said like it was the most normal thing to say in the world.

"the fuck? you a pervert or something?"

"maybe? i haven't really gone to that." and with that he stood up and raced to you attempting to recreate a rugby tackle.

what the hell is wrong with this guy? you dodged him and pressed a pressure point in his neck causing him to faint then and there.

"i should ask for Ego to make some anti-riot device to prevent this guy from harassing others."

after a few hours, sensing that something was up, Shidou's teammates had found him in the training room, sleeping.

after his teammates woke him up, he sprung up, a confused look on his face.

he didn't know what had just happened. he was about to catch that mechanic into a hug when everything went black.

looking at his teammates he asked how long he was out for. they replied that they didn't know but that it was already time for dinner.

doing quick calculations, it came around 5 hours.

5 fucking hours.

what a joke. seems like Blue Lock has more up its sleeves here. also he was not a gyaruo. it was just his style.

grumbling at your sore body caused by the multitude of tasks that you were given, you had laid down on your bed, relief flushing through you like a broken dam.

suddenly Ego appeared on your tv screen.

"god! give me a warning before you appear like that. i'm gonna die if you keep doing this." you exclaimed, heart still in shock after the complication of FNAF jump scares appeared.

"yes, hello to you too, [Name]." Ego answered

"what do you want? i'm pretty sure i covered my tracks up pretty good about the ice cream."

"what ice cre- actually never mind, this is more important. [Name], i want you to be part of the Second Selection."

"okay. wait, WHAT?" the last time you were this confused was when you realized raining cat and dogs wasn't meant to be taken literally.

"the Second Selection is divided into 4 stages. It's a levelling system in which the unpolished gems are only allowed to move on after they clear each stage."

"those who clear this selection will participate in a strengthening training camp with players from all around the world. but i'll be adding another stage at the start. the players will have to fight you in a one on one for 5 minutes."

"what's the objective?" you asked. finally, some spice to get into your bland routine.

"you have to score as many goals as you can against them. if they managed to get a goal, credits to them.

but, you have to crush them. some of them are still delusional enough to dream so i need you to pulp them out until they become a blank canvas suitable for a world striker."

"got it, Jinpachi." you grinned, your eyes starting to swirl with an unfathomable greed.

what a nice promotion you were given. from a housewife to the next Terminator.

- [Name] named the stratums based on insects which were caterpillar, worm, beetle, ant, and wasp.