𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

tap.

click.

tap.

hurry, hurry.

can't let down my guard.

you slouched in your chair, your eyelids heavy with the weight of exhaustion. the night had been relentless, demanding every ounce of their energy and leaving you drained to the core.

each keystroke felt like a monumental effort, your fingers moving sluggishly over the keyboard as you struggled to stay focused.

the constant barrage of viruses, attacks, and warnings had taken its toll, leaving you feeling as though you were wading through molasses.

even the thought of getting up from your desk seemed like an insurmountable task, let alone tackling the pile of tasks that still lay ahead.

with a sigh, you rubbed your temples, trying to alleviate the dull ache that had settled in your head.

you longed for the comfort of your bed, the soft embrace of sleep calling out to you like a siren's song.

but duty called, and you knew you couldn't afford to surrender to your exhaustion just yet.

ever since the football bomb incident, Blue Lock had been victim to numerous cyberattacks, courtesy to Gaia.

it was annoying, you had barely got a wink of sleep dealing with all of this bullshit.

finally, after hours upon hours of constant coding, you managed to update chibi Anri so she could deal with the attacks.

finally, it's over.

it had barely been a minute as you were submerging yourself in your bed, when a chibi Anri had come out, reminding you of the tasks you needed to do.

ugh.

today, i'm going to be in a bad mood and make it everybody's problem.

"what do you think is wrong with [Name]?" Chigiri asked his teammates.

"maybe it's her time of the month?" Reo suggested.

"even her eye color is off by a few shades. maybe she's sick?" Nagi said.

"what?" Chigiri asked.

"what?" Nagi answered.

you were currently abusing all of Manshine City's players, making them undergo painful physical training.

"i want to play against her." Nagi suddenly interrupted.

"you'll lose for sure." Reo said immediately.

"but maybe we'll stand a chance if we fight her 3 on 1." Chigiri suggested.

"isn't that cowardly? fighting against her in groups." Reo said.

"isn't it better to fight with all you've got than give up without doing anything?" Nagi said. he had heard one of the lines in a game he recently played.

after hearing the trio's challenge, you accepted under the pretence that you wanted to blow off some steam.

you stood alone on the football field, facing off against the trio of Chigiri, Reo, and Nagi. each of them possessed formidable skills, but you were determined to defeat them by outplaying them at their own game.

it's always to fun to crush people at their peak.

Chigiri, renowned for his lightning speed, charged towards you with the ball at his feet.