𝐱𝐢𝐢

the man standing in front of you used to be your beloved senior. you had looked up to him. you were irreplaceable to him too, maybe it was because of your shared origins.

Codename: Eros. he was born from a prostitute. hence, when he rose in ranks, he was given the name of the Greek God of love and sex.

but now, due to you betraying your organization, he has now become your sworn enemy.

the moon hung low in the midnight sky, casting a silver glow over the deserted battlefield. the two of you stood poised at opposite ends, your gazes locked in a silent exchange of challenge and determination.

[Name], feeling the nostalgia as she stood in position. this feeling of fighting to the death burning inside her once more.

a seasoned soldier once more, with a fire burning in your eyes, you stood firm with clenched fists, ready to face your opponent.

Eros, a master archer with sleek, high-tech equipment adorning his form, exuded an air of confidence as he notched an arrow onto his gleaming bow.

without a word, the battle commenced. Eros unleashed a flurry of arrows, each one guided with deadly precision towards your position.

with lightning-fast reflexes, you dodged and weaved through the onslaught, your movements a graceful dance amidst the chaos of war.

despite the rain of arrows, you remained steadfast, closing the distance between you and Eros with each passing moment.

Eros continued to rain down arrows upon you, you closed in, your determination unyielding. you were not going to die now. you had too many things at stake.

with a swift, calculated motion, you closed the gap between the two of you in an instant, your bare hands poised to strike.

sensing your approach, Eros discarded his bow and drew a gleaming blade from his side, ready to meet you head-on.

the clash was fierce and unforgiving, the sound of steel against flesh echoing through the silent night.

you moved with a fluidity born of years of training, your strikes precise and calculated. Eros fought with equal skill, his movements a deadly dance of agility and precision.

with a surge of adrenaline, you unleashed a barrage of strikes, each blow landing with devastating force against your opponent.

Eros fought back with all his might, his blade flashing in the moonlight as he parried and countered your attacks.

but as the battle raged on, it became clear that you held the upper hand.

with a final, decisive blow, you disarmed your opponent, sending his blade clattering to the ground. without saying anything, you delivered a swift strike, sending Eros crashing to the earth below.

as the dust settled and silence descended upon the battlefield once more, you stood triumphant, your chest heaving with exertion. picking up the blade, you pointed it at his neck.

"did the boss send you, Eros?" you asked, already thinking that you were going to faint right then and there.

"...the old boss is dead. Pontus is the new boss now." he answered a glint of truth in his eyes.

you knew when someone was lying. but you just couldn't believe it.

the woman, your so-called boss had tortured and raised you like a dog, all to become a living weapon. "no fucking way. that old woman's practically a cockroach. she doesn't die."

"look, i know. it'd hard to believe. but Pontus was the one who started to rebel. it was because he wanted you back in the organization. he knew you ran away because of the old boss." Eros said.