Act 0: The Outbreak

Breaking News: Over 5.785,297 of zombies are among the planet! The war between plants and zombies still have no end...

...

Nobody knew how it happened.

Everything was so fast, a zombie have been found at New York City. No one knew where it came from or how it got here but the zombie ran straight to the first victim and ate there skin! Later revealing the poor victim's organs, and then, they reached to the brain and ate it like a apple!

Confusion and fear filled New York as more of them came to attack! Those zombies weren't normal, they could run too! They even found ways to break doors, walls, fence, climb into the roof, swim in the water, heck, THEY COULD EVEN DRIVE!

They even know how to use guns! Yes, what I said, GUNS!

They even found ways to build robots, use the survivor's weapons to use it against them. This is NOT what they expect zombies to do!

The US government tried everything but New York was now a place full of undead people. Soon, it began to spread! Canada was next to be attacked, Iceland however managed to get free since the zombies froze to death, but that didn't stop them to target Mexico!

Around 30 hours later 1.000 zombies have been reported. Russia and China were forced to form alliance to kill off the undead but they were unsuccessful. Around one hour or so, Brazil, Cuba, Japan, Hawaii, Israel, France and Egypt were swiped off the map and from millions of zombies went to trillions.

Puerto Rico were lucky since they were ready and knew the weaknesses, a shot in head, a chainsaw in neck and a stab in the stomach would do, but they would need more forces, equipment and resources. Spain and United Kingdom were forced to alliance with Puerto Rico and didn't allow anyone from other places to come for the sake of their survival.

Once bitten, stage one began to active and a common illness will be shown, if this happened, isolate them and use as much medicine! Stage two happens 2 weeks later, they will become paranoid and aggressive and the bite will metamorphosis into tiny holes and the skin begins to rot. Stage 3 is when you should have a weapon and ready to fight! The skin will began to loose color and smell horrible, the infected will also drop sanity and hunger dramatically and will not hesitate to try and eat you! Stage four and final stage, GET READY TO FIGHT! The person you knew is gone, the infection have taken over and they are nothing but hungry monsters.

Africa was slowly getting non-existent while Peru got completely swiped out of the map. Over 3 days half of the world was infected with zombies! Nobody knew how it happened, there was no cure, no safety, no hope. Jamaica, Vietnam and Ukraine gave up of fighting and got slowly deleted from the map.

Ireland, Republican Dominica, Italy, Poland and Montserrat had a urge against Puerto Rico's, Spain's and United Kingdom's selfishness and attempt to travel to Puerto Rico, only for the zombies to be found at airports and boat docks and murder them before they departed. Ireland, Republican Dominica, Italy, Poland and Montserrat are no more.

How could this happened?

One day later, the remaining scientists found a way to fight off the zombies, they used a dead body and a plant to start the experiment. It was disgusting but worth it. The blood and organs were removed from the dead body and in a strange machine, they placed it, along with a plant. Soon, the experiment was a total success. The plant was...ALIVE!

"IT'S ALIVE!!!" One of the scientists screamed happily "IT'S ALIVE!!!"

And when they found out they had abilities and powers, they created more. These plants are living organisms that belong to the Plantae kingdom. They obtain most of their energy from sunlight in a process called photosynthesis. However, not all plants absorb energy via photosynthesis. They are the protagonists and the main defenses against the undead assailants. The plants also have some traits to human life, apparently they can also bath, eat, do school stuff, adult stuff, even funny they can drive too, and think about it, they can kill zombies at same time! What a great deal!

And so, the war between plants and zombies started. The plants managed to kill majority of zombies, it was a bloody massacre but worth it. They also found out a place that is still uninfected but aware of zombies existence: Dave Manor Neighborville on the Sunrise Hills, but Neighborville is located in one uninfected part from Canada...

Vancouver.

Survivors went to the place, and so has plants to stay there, the plants work is to protect every human, but this was also overwhelming. Plants began to develop emotions and ability to communicate to humans like humanity usually do. So this took an idea to three plants.

Rose, Citron and Kernel Corn decided to make up a base for plants willing to fight against the undead so others can rest. Some humans even volunteered to fight for everyone's safety. Rose gathered few plants and humans and went to a huge destroyed house and pine tree, and they built it to be there main base. And so, Rose, Citron and Kernel Corn became the leaders, with some attackers, defenders, supportists and swamps, all they need are agents. There base were renamed to L.E.A.F: The League of Extraordinary Action Foliage.

But they were discovered by the zombies' leader: Edgar George Zomboss, also known has Dr. Z or just Zomboss. He knew Neighborville was very strong, so if they will challenge him, so be it. The war between the living and the dead continued and ultimately the humans renamed both places.

Vancouver was renamed to Plantown due to the L.E.A.F protecting them, becoming a safezone.

And...

Zomboss found Blaine, WA, the nearest US city to the border of Vancouver and was renamed to Zomville.

The three leaders knew they would need agents urgently, and they know a way how...

Finding plants who are roaming around the now zombiefied planet, it will be risky, but it will be worth a shot.

They will have to train to then take the exams. Once the exams are completed, who failed they have to repeat it next year and who succeeded will be given tasks and missions to see who will be worth the rank.

And that's where in the exact location, our future heroes are located on...

This is the start of...

𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔳𝔰. ℨ𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔦𝔢𝔰: 𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℨ𝔬𝔪𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢