Act 14: L.E.A.F Test, Round 4

Aster's POV

Tempest and Aster slept peacefully under the tree. The sun was shining and it was very quiet. Until...

"GOOD MORNING PARTICIPANTS!"

"AAAHHH!!"

Me and Tempest screamed and jolted awake in panic. Just to see Dusk standing infront of us with a smirk. And to my shockshe wasn't alone.

"Well well, and what are we doing here?"

I knew that voice! Noah is here?! Looking behind Dusk, Cadmus, Sunny, Piper, Locher, Caley, Oscar, Xeno, Thunder, Noah and Coral are here too...

Oh no...

This isn't good.

"M- MISS DUSK?!" I panicked, I have a feeling we are in huge trouble.

"About time to wake up sleepy sheeps" Dusk said calmly.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE MA'AM! WE CAN EXPLAIN! OR- OR BETTER! WE CAN DO ANYTHING!" Tempest begged.

"Anything?" Dusk rised a eyebrow.

"Anything!" I nodded.

Dusk stared at us for a moment before she spoke "well...I won't get you both in trouble, I'm sure you both had a reason to sleep outside in the starry night, but there's one thing I do want from you both, you need to prepare for round 4 of the exams, you don't want to be the last ones in line, do you?"

"DEAL! Deal!" I stood up "we'll get ready right away!"

"Good, see you all in the training area, prepare to pulse your legs to the sky" And with that said, Dusk left.

Wait...pulse our legs to the sky? What does she ment? Wait...are we, jumping?

"Actually I hesitated to wake you both up, you both are really cute together" Locher chuckled.

"YOU WHAT?!" Me and Tempest screamed.

"YOU SAW?!" Tempest asked embarrassed.

"Maybe a little bit!" Piper laughed.

"I'm just glad you are both alright, we should be ready for the exams!" Xeno noted.

"Yeah! Don't repeat it twice!" Tempest snapped.

Before I went to Noah and Coral, I felt my hand held and turned to face the dragon bruit "You slept like a dog in the streat, need trash food, Aster?" Cadmus laughed.

"Fuck you, Cadmus!" I snarled and let go of him "if you excuse me, I'm going to prepare for the exams!" I turned my back on him and walked with my siblings.

"Told you, Cadmus, don't bully her" Sunny glared at him.

I just ignored Cadmus' glare and walked away while Noah and Coral followed. As I walked with my siblings to prepare for the exam, Coral finally spoke up.

"I thought the zombies got you both" She spoke worried.

"I didn't want to wake you both up...we were both not tired." I admitted.

"Sister, don't doubt yourself on waking us up!" Noah tried to cheer me up "what matters is that you are both safe!"

"Yeah" I slowly nod.

"And...cute too" Coral grinned.

 My face turned red and stopped "Y- YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT!"

"Why? It's very cute how you both slept together!" Noah laughed.

"Says the one who slept with Sunny" I thought annoyed "No is not..." I looked away embarrassed.

"Anywho" Noah changed topic "let's head back and get ready for round 4" He said.