Act 16: L.E.A.F Test, Round 6

Noah's POV

Noah decided to take a nighttime walk with Sunny to clear their minds after round 4 and 5 ended.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She smiled.

"What's on your mind right now?" I looked curious.

"Well, what do you think of Cadmus?" Sunny asked.

"I say he sucks!" I admitted "did you heard him?! It's like he wants my sister dead!"

"I don't know what's his problem, she didn't do anything did she?" Sunny looked concerned.

"Since she made a plan to pass round 1, he began to treat her like a zombie!" I explained.

"So he's doing this over a game? Stupid..." Sunny sigh angrily.

"Yeah..." I looked away for a bit.

"Also, now that we are talking of round 1, I want to say thank you..." She said.

"For what?" I looked confused.

"For helping me and my team! I wouldn't make it this far without you!" She smiled sweetly.

I blushed at her "erm...your welcome, it's what friends do...right?"

She nodded and laughed a bit.

"What?!"

"You look funny! But in a good way!" She giggled "want to go to a restaurant after round 6?"

Wait...is she inviting me to a...A SOME SORT OF DATE?! I MEAN- this is perfect! I was going to ask that to her!

"Sure! Why not?" I smiled.

We both enjoyed the night by ourselves. A date? This is a banger! This is the best night of my life!

...

The next morning

...

We all began to walk to the meeting area, Rose, Citron and Kernel Corn are waiting for us. Strange, Law Pea won't be present, maybe he is preparing the last round. I was hoping the battle against the zombies was the final challenge, guess not. Sunny and I were chatting all the way to the meeting area. She is so sweet, so friendly, so calm, even so brave! Never saw a plant like her!

"I can't belive I'm going to say this but your my favorite around here" I heard Coral say to Locher.

I turned around to see my sister, Coral, talking to Locher.

"And I never saw the fastest plant like you! Impressive!" Locher smiled.

"Guess everyone are getting along" I said to Sunny.

"Yeah! Well...all except some" Sunny noted.

"Oh?" I looked at her.

"Cadmus and Aster argued again.." She spoke nervously.

"They argued again?!" I looked shocked.

"They seem to really hate each other..." She murmured.

"They became nemesis then, I hope the leaders puts Cadmus in place." I snorted.

"Yeah, anyways, we're here!" Sunny said happily.

"She really changes her expression so fast" I thought.

We all arrived where the leaders were and sat down. Back where round 1 started.

"Welcome to round 6!" Rose was there with Kernel Corn and Citron "first of all, congratulations everyone for making this far! We are very happy how well you all this, and it's time to say, this round will pass only 4 trios and all who were eliminated are allowed to be spectators and watch the final round with the 4 trios!"