Act 28: Welcome To Zomburbia

3rd person POV

2 weeks and 3 days later...

Aster watched from the hill, the wind blowed her hair as she watched the beautiful sunrise. Her eyes suddenly clouded with grief, now that she knows the truth, Coral and Noah shouldn't hide it. The rest of the trip was normal. She and the five recovered thank to Law Pea and Dusk who joined their trip. Noah have recieved his first scars but he seems to be proud of it, but also left him traumatized. What Zomboss did to them caused her, Noah and Coral to remain closer and grew more and more close than they could thought. But thanks to her girlfriend Tempest and her friends, Xeno and Cadmus, they got over what happened pasts weeks and moved on...well, Noah was still traumatized. She turned around and went down the hill back to the group. It's been 34 days now, that means Austin, Texas must be here. She looked around confused, where could it be?

Law Pea had told Aster, Coral, Xeno, Tempest, and Cadmus to take it easy after what the zombies have done. The commander had done the same for Noah, who was still traumatized, but he had been keeping himself busy with made up hunting to eat while traveling. Aster sighed, what Zomboss tried to do to Coral and Noah tugged at her heart like a stone. It was so sad, she swore Zomboss won't get away with it forever. At least she could solace in the fact that Coral, Noah, and her had grown even closer since said so. The past few days they had spent solely by each other's sides, hunting, sleeping, fighting, they became unbreakable.

"Tell me you didn't know..."

Aster perked up to the voice of her sister. She was right behind her, it was like she found out what Aster learned. Aster's red eyes darted to the fire peashooter. Noah had padded into the group, and was now placing a mouse on a bag with the other prey the group hunted down. The snowpeas hesitated, looking at the peashooter of them for a moment. Aster thought how to explain, for a heartbeat, that she might come over and spied, but she deeply knows what she ment. She probably noticed her mother's collar gived by the tree, Coral knew Aster found out the truth ot her and their parents.

"I didn't..." Aster slowly replied, trying to comfort both her sister and herself "I didn't know you both have hidden that secret from me, I didn't know!" Her words came out with a mix of comfort and fear, unsure whether to be reassuring or apologetic.

"Tell me you didn't know...TELL ME that you didn't know!" Coral begged, tears flooding her yellow eyes.

Aster's grief clouded and her muscles tensed. Why did she have to hide something she could handle? It hurt her to see Coral and Noah all mixed together and worried and scared about what she might discover. Who was she kidding? She was all mixed together and worried and scared and she was sure that Tempest, Xeno and Cadmus were too. Aster settled into a hug, burying her head into her weird fluffly tuft. She glanced to her side to see Noah nearby. It made her worry about Noah being traumatized. His eyes were still wide and narrowed after what happened. It was like his old serious self was gone. Just as Coral hugged her back, Noah was standing infront of them, his usually light green and dark green now looking muted and redish from the sunrise. He stood there for a few long moments, before making a comfortable spot, joining the hug and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to keep both girls calm.

"I love you both, ya know?" He murmured.

Aster smiled, closed her own eyes and tucked her body into his while her head laid on Coral. Everyone was so calm after what happened, the three vowed to stay together from now on. Aster didn't know what to do next. She was suddenly afraid to do anything that could hurt either her, Noah or Coral that they already were.

"Guys" Dusk turned to face the three "we made it, this is Austin, Texas"

"We...we did it?" Aster asked, looking surprised.