Act 19: Sudden Strange Abilities

Aster's POV

9 days later...

I watched as Sunny removed the bandages off my chest. The wound was gone, but I felt uncomfortable for some reason. Maybe the pain was still in there, well, painkillers could work, right?

"The wound is all fully healed, your free to go!" Sunny smiled.

"Thanks Sunny!" I slowly got off the bed, I don't know if I'll feel pain.

I went out of Emergency Services. Finally, out of the room, again...it's been four weeks and two days locked in that room. I was tired seeing the same walls.

"I will remember that day and laugh about it" I tried to keep my spirit high, even tho I was scare if the first person I'll encounter is Cadmus "hm...now what should I do next?"

I walked around the hallways ti'll I found alot of doors. The rooms! I went to look my room and found it. I went inside my room, my bulk and cleaver were in my bed! But the cleaver was dirty, but still sharp.

"Come here" I grabbed the cleaver and realized something.

I felt my hands cold and saw ice covering the handle of the cleaver!

"AH!" I yelped and dropped the cleaver.

My hands were glowing blue and then vanished! The heck was that? And why it was freezing my cleaver?! Hold up...was that...me? Is this what I'm thinking it is?

"ASTER!"

"AHH!" I jumped and turned around to see Locher "DUDE! YOU SCARED ME!" I spat.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you, you can't believe what happened!" He seemed to be...excited?

"That I'm part of the six? Yeah I know, that I'm out of the medical room? Thought Sunny told you"

"Appart of those two, it's Coral!"

I felt my blood run cold. What happened to my sister?!

"...what?" I slowly asked.

"She and I were training when she suddenly she began to summon fire beneath her!" Locher cheered.

"She summoned what under what?!" I looked shocked, I noticed someone else enter my room "Piper!"

"Sorry to interrupt, but Noah managed to do something amazing!" She breathed heavily.

"What did he do?!" I looked at her surprised.

"He shot peas from his mouth!" She smiled.

I froze in place. If my hands froze the cleaver, Coral summoned fire, Noah shot peas, that means...are we...no! I must be dreaming...

"I...I was going to clean my cleaver when suddenly, my hands began to glow and without realizing I was freezing my cleaver!" I explained.

"That means you guys are unlocking your powers!!" Piper jumped excitedly.

"WERE UNLOCKING WHAT?!" I was so confused, can I have a normal start?!

"We should go see the leaders! They know what to do! Noah and Coral should be there!" Locher suggested.

"YES! I CAN FINALLY SEE THEM!" I thought happily.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go before I freeze the room too!" I said.

I followed Piper and Locher but stopped for a moment as I heard the approaching patter of steps. A sharp breath of air filled my chest. I felt my nerves rise again. I swear if it's Cadmus I'll-

"Looks like your better" A familiar voice stopped my mouth from spitting words.

The events played out so naturally to me, some small part of me wondered if this power were guiding me now. I saw one of his eye patched with the same golden leaf symbol and the belt was a dark indigo color. Wait...I didn't damage one of his eye sight, didn't I?