Act 6: The Giddy Park and The Shadow Pea

3rd person POV

"You know what you own me"

Aster smirked at Noah. The three were in Cafeteria eating their dinner. Bacon and fried eggs, something they didn't eat before. The chefs we're kind and offered them more food since they were told they were starving. None didn't hesitate.

Noah just groaned "fiiiiiine." He handed her one of his snacks that was in his bulk "How did you know this?"

"Sunny told me" Aster replied.

Noah's face turned to a bright red, not by fury or heat, but something else. Seeing Sunny made him feel very odd and shy. Something Coral and Aster didn't saw before. This was all new to him to have a new personality trait.

"Are you...blushing?" Coral asked.

"UH- NO!" He snapped "just...the heat!"

"Heat? Dude! This cafeteria have these air conditioners at a max level of coldness that I feel we are in North Pole instead of Egypt" Aster pointed out.

"Is coldness even a word-?"

"Unless you're sick" Coral added.

"...the food it hot." Noah snorted.

"Fair enough" Aster said.

Noah just rolled his eyes. He could have made a better excuse. Not the stupidity he said.

"This will be a new chapter on our lives, we're gonna learn supernatural powers, do the exams, do what they ask and...then what?"

Aster and Noah paused at Coral's question.

"I have no idea" Noah admitted.

"Maybe we wait?" Aster shrugged "at least we have new rooms to sleep in"

"As long the bed is sleepable, I don't care less"

"The heck is sleepable?!" Aster thought.

"Anyways, I'm done with my dinner" Noah said while swallowing the last egg.

"I bet you are not, I know you have a bottomless stomach" Coral teased.

"No! I'm full, really" Noah protested.

"Then give me your bacon"

"You're both bottomless" Aster chuckled while taking her empty plate and standing up from the table "I'm gonna take a walk around the town"

"If you die, I'm blaming you" Noah noted.

"If I die, it's you're fault"

Noah paused for a moment "THAT'S NOT-"

"See ya!"

"BRUH!!!"

Aster left the plate where the cleaners should take in and wash them and walked to the exit. Noah was clearly pissed while Coral tried to not laugh. Aster left the cafeteria and walked around the base. L.E.A.F is a huge place so she can get easily lost. Thankfully, in walls there were maps so she could know where is the exit. After a minute she found the exit and went to Neighborville, said main town everyone spoke about. Odd that Vancouver is renamed to Plantown.

Minutes passed by and Aster kept exploring. Unaware of her she ended up in Giddy Park. She heard from some humans that Giddy Park is a combat area in-between Plantown and Zomville. But why tho? There's no zombies nearby.

"...now what do I do?" Aster looked around, she didn't know where to explore.

Unknowingly to her, someone was stalking behind her. The shape was like Coral, a firepeashooter, but the fire...it was different.