Act 13: A Starry Night Hangout...Or Date?

3rd Person POV

1 week later after the first 3 rounds were completed.

Nighttime, it was her favorite moment to relax. Law Pea decided to give the 30 trios left a week to rest after the first three rounds. The base was silent, most humans and plants were asleep. Aster however, was the only one awake. She decided to continue reading her books, it's been long since last read one. The light of the moon shone inside the room. Aster's red eyes glimmered, a smile grew on her face while reading. She enjoyed this moment, the relaxation is what she needed. Her mind went quickly on the night she and Tempest played in the water before round 3, she wondered if they can do it again. 

Knock, knock, knock.

"Seriously?" Aster heard the door knock, she closed the book and stood up before walking towards the door. She held the door handle and opened the door.

"Hello?" Aster asked.

"Hey, snowy flower" Tempest smiled.

"Tempest! Come in!" Aster opened more the door.

Tempest entered the room. Aster noticed the hint of nervousness on her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Aster looked at the shadow peashooter concerned.

"I was thinking...I should've told you earlier since this is the last day of break so..." Tempest was nervous.

"So..?"

"How about we hang out again? Like last time?"

Aster stared at Tempest for a moment, do it again? She hoped Noah and Coral wouldn't be mad. Or even Xeno at Tempest, but...having fun won't hurt a fly.

"Sure!" Aster smiled.

"Come on! I know a way to avoid the soldiers!" Tempest led Aster the way.

"How?" Aster asked.

"I have a secret tunnel made up by myself!" Tempest smirked proudly.

"A- a secret tunnel?" Aster looked confused.

Tempest moved a shelf away, revealing a tunnel "yeah! See? Nobody besides me, Xeno and Thunder knows!"

"I see why your so sneaky" Aster chuckled.

"I live with my own pride!" Tempest cheered.

Tempest managed to show and guide Aster throught the secret tunnel, their only way to avoid soldiers from spotting them. Once they are outside, they are in a hallway from the town! Out of ears and sight from the soldiers, the two females laughed and ran into Neighborville. Once out of the L.E.A.F's sight, they decided to take a walk as the two chatted together. Both female's cheeks turned red every time they stared into each others eyes. Aster was too happy, and she wished more than anything in the world that the night would come. It was a splendid night, with a soft moonlight bathing Plantown. Not so many houses were lighten up by lightballs, but the moonlight was bright enough to light the path. 

They began to race each other again, this time, Aster took the lead while Tempest followed. After arriving at garden center first, Aster looked at her reflection in the lake to fix her hair before Tempest arrived. She felt that his heart was beating too hard when she saw Tempest arrive, she just looked so cute with her periwinkle colored eyes.

"You're here! You're soooo slow!" Aster mocked.

"Oh, come on, shut up flash!" Tempest laughed.

"Ok ok!" They both laughed in unison and walked together under the stars.

"Do you know what I do under the stars?" Tempest commented.