Act 10: L.E.A.F. Test, Round 1

Coral's POV

Daytime arrived. The sun shone above Plantow. The light entered the windows with birds singing.

I snored while sleeping. I was in a deep sleep and I enjoyed it. I was having the best dream even! I can't describe! I trashed around a bit ti'll I found a comfortable pose to continue sleeping. I was even murmuring while sleeping. Everyone does that right? Not my fault.

The door knocked but I didn't woke up, I continued to sleep. The door was not even locked so it opened ti'll someone came in. Whoever came inside, they saw me murmuring, snoring and smiling while still asleep. At this point I don't want to leave the bed.

"Coral..?" The plant asked.

"Please...five more minutes I'm in the best part...." I murmured.

"Coral!" They called again.

I still didn't reply, and then I woke when I felt someone slightly shake me.

Great...so much for my dream!

"What...what is it?" I grumbled.

"Coral, it's Oscar!" The chomper smiled.

"O- oh! Morning.." I sat up and placed my hand on one of my eyes "sup..?" I yawned.

"Have you seen Locher? I can't seem to find the lazy greenish-orange ball" Oscar asked.

"No, I haven't seen him...I was asleep however..." I said "Maybe he went out to the exam? Round 1 might start soon so he wanted to be earlier"

"Maybe, I haven't seen him wake up this early morning so maybe it's that"

"Well, I'm sure he'll show up.." I yawned.

"Yeah, he probably will, anyways, we should get ready and catch the others, the exams can start without us!"

With those last few words, Oscar padded out of my room. However i couldn't care less. I was about to go back to sleep, when I heard someone else come in.

COME ON I WANT MY DREAM BACK!

"SLEEPY HEAD! YOUR ALIVE?" It was Aster and Noah, great.

I grumbled as I got up "do I look dead to you?" I asked annoyed.

"No but, were gonna be late!" Noah hurried.

"How much time we have left..?" I yawned, again.

"10 minutes, we should be in the clearing!" Aster demanded.

Blinking a few time, I snapped fully awake.

"10 FREAKING MINUTES?! OH NO!! I OVERSLEPT!" I quickly went to fix myself.

"Hurry! They can start without us!"

"IM NOT FLASH NOAH! AND DON'T REPEAT THE WORDS OSCAR TOLD ME!!"

"Oscar was here?" Aster asked.

"WELL DUH! What is the reason he came in and out of my room?!" I said while fixing my hair and tuft.

As i grabbed my bulk, I walked out into the hallway, the bright sunlight that came from the window blinding me for a few seconds. Aster and Noah also got their bulks ready. I followed my siblings to the area. Tempest told me something interesting. Aster suddenly panicked when Law Pea began to call us. I should ask her why then. When Noah was out ears, I walked towards Aster.

"I was told you had a panic attack?" I told her.

Aster froze and looked at me with wide eyes "excuse me?"

"Tempest told me you began to panic when Law Pea began to call us" I pointed out.

Aster just sigh "so many humans and plants...I'm not used to it!" She admitted.