Act 20: A Villain Assault

3rd person POV

Meanwhile in Zomville...

Head Zombie ran into Zomboss' room, his eyes widened in shock of what he saw "MASTER!" Head Zombie ran to the throne looking room desperated.

"What'z the big idea!? Can't you zee I'm buzy?!" Zomboss snapped.

"IT'S ASTER! SHE AND HER SIBLINGS GAINED POWERS!" He panicked.

"They what?!" Zomboss looked shocked, hearing what Head Zombie said made him stop doing what he was working with.

"LOOK!" Head Zombie walked closer to the leader and showed a tablet.

It showed Coral and Locher training. Head Zombie focused the video to Coral which later fire began to show beneath her. Then, the screen went static and showed Noah with Piper. Zomboss noticed Noah shooting green balls from his mouth which made him surprised. Another static showed and changed to Aster. Head Zombie focused more to the snowpeas taking the handle of the cleaver and then a shade of blue and white began to fill the handle, then Aster dropped it. Zomboss looked at the tablet going suddently black screen and turned to Head Zombie.

"Zo iz not a lie..." He snorted.

"What are we going to do?" Head Zombie asked.

"Zend a two wave of zimple zombiez, tell them not to attack the humanz and plantz, but bother them and zabotage whatever they zee in Neighborville, I'll zend ONE zpecific zombie to attack Azter, Noah and Coral"

"Yes Master!" Head Zombie ran away.

Zomboss watched him leave and stopped for a few moments, watching the wmpty hallway to the room he is on. He let his eyes drift up to the floor, then the windows and the walls on the other side, and finally the roof while listening to the rain outside of the base. It was slightly overcast, and everything was draped in shades of white, black, and gray. No colors.

"Azter..." Zomboss thought to himself "Azter needs to die."

...

Meanwhile in Plantown

...

Coral's POV

Soft rain fell from the cloudy sky, the rain drops splashing the already made puddles of water in the floor.

Rain...rain, rain, rain and MORE rain...and training under rain is what the others needed...ugh...I got up after removing a broken wall out of the way in Neighborville so the cars could pass, yeah, this was my task. I shook my hair and tuft dislodging the bits of damp water. My muscles ached from moving a hard object. No matter how many times I work I'll always end up dirty! I quietly slipped out of Neighborville back to the L.E.A.F, blinking in a soft sprinkling of dawn rain. I padded over to the base of the L.E.A.F roof, where Noah, Piper, and Locher were standing.

"You look miserable, Coral" Locher joked "did Jackson decide to put a hole in Neighborville right above your head?"

"He may as well" I spoke annoyed, shaking water droplets off my thick hair and tuft, which were quickly replaced with new ones.

My brother wiped his wet hair with his hand before glaring at the base entrance "I'm worried that all this rain is going to ruin our power training"

"Well I'd still say it'd be hard" Piper said "it's been raining almost nonstop since last night!"

Noah rolled his eyes "Don't remind me."