Act 17: The Final Challenge

3rd person POV

"What do you think the last challenge will be guys?"

Piper asked. Aster and the others were in a restaurant eating their food. Of course they are celebrating their passing of the challenges. Aster was sitting with Caley, Piper and Tempest.

"I supposed it's a surprise challenge that Law Pea tell us later" Caley replied.

"Maybe we should...fight each other? You said you want to test your powers" Tempest said to Caley.

"Should be" Caley shrugged.

"Odd Law Pea wasn't in round 6, nobody saw him?" Aster asked.

The others were silent. Everyone was looking around to see who would answer first.

Finally Locher spoke up "I haven't seen him since yesterday."

When everyone started agreeing, Xeno decided to to speak up.

"Last time, I saw him sneak out of the base last night when I went out to drink some water for my dried throat, I had no idea where he was going, but it seems he hasn't returned."

Aster heard everyone starting mumbling about where he might have gone. But on the bright side, she felt excited. She couldn't wait to see what everyone would do when they are found in the final challenge. She didn't bother remembering what Cadmus have told her, it wasn't important.

"The recipe, please!" Locher shouted to a worker.

The group of friends walked out of the restaurant and began to walk around the Neighborville.

"We still have time to have fun before someone catches us" Locher spoke to the group.

"Guys, now that we are out here, could you help me collect some herbs? The ones I need are near the bridge in garden center and town center!" Sunny spoke

Noah looked up, his eyes that was focused on the road brightened up when Sunny asked them to help "Sure, Sunny! I'm happy to help" He said with a smile as everyone else agreed.

Sunny showed a smile "Come on, let's go!"

The group walked through the garden center, Sunny in front of the others.  Aster listened carefully. She couldn't hear Cadmus' foor (or leaf)steps, but every time she turned her head to look behind her she could see the dragon bruit walking behind her along with the magnifying grass and the chomper. Sunny quickly changed her pace, and as soon as she did, everyone else changed their pace as well. Aster noticed Cadmus making her footsteps so only one set of steps could be heard.

"Is he trying to mess with me by making our steps match?" Aster thought.

They reached the spot where the herbs were growing "We still have some in stock, but it's always nice to have fresh herbs!" Sunny said and turned around to see the others.

Everyone nodded and began to collect the herbs Sunny needed. Aster turned to see Cadmus who was looking at her with a blank expression. They both stared at each other with no words to say.

"Snowy flower! I found cool flowers over here!" Tempest shouted.

Aster turned and ran to Tempest to look at the flowers "Sunny will like them!" She smiled.

"Let's collect them for her! I heard she uses flowers to decorate her room! Wonder if her future boyfriend will give her a special one!" Tempest chuckled.

"Heh, special boyfriend huh?" Aster asked while picking up flowers "I think she'll have it soon" She grinned.

"Who?" Tempest looked curious.