Act 11: L.E.A.F Text: Round 2

Noah's POV

After recovering, bathing and eating, everyone went to there rooms to sleep, Noah however, couldn't catch some sleep.

For some reason I was nervous for tomorrow. I decided to silently walk around the quiet hallways, I don't want to wake everyone up. The only things athat are on are some important rooms, at least the light won't bother me. I heard some talking behind a specific door, I hesitated since it's none of my business but the curiosity got the good of me. I silently went behind the door and listened.

"Those newcomers are very good at this stuff." It wad Law Pea talking to the leaders.

"Aster seems to be reckless, Coral is always asking to be sure before doing the action and Noah...well..he seems to be hard to gain trust" Citron admitted.

"But their teamwork is impressive, I consider them with the ranks" Kernel Corn said.

"I agree, they are even kind to everyone despite being new, they even ask before doing what they must to do" Rose spoke.

Are they talking about us?!

"I consider them to be agents, but we need to see what else they could do" Law Pea spoke as the three leaders nodded.

"Well, we still need to be ready for round 2 tomorrow, we need to think on what to do next" Citron noted.

"I have an idea" Rose stood up from the chair "How about we take the 65 trios to sky high?"

"You mean...the spooky looking labyrinth?" Kernel Corn asked.

"This exams is mostly about teamwork, if they can work together like they did in round 1, they can possibly find a way out" Rose explained.

I listened, labyrinth? Interesting.

"So all remaining trios are going to the labyrinth in round 2?" Law Pea asked.

"It's like a maze game, I'm sure it will be worth it, we should leave the final round for the nine remaining" She replied.

I think I heard enough. When leaving, I bumped into a vase, it fell, and broke. I panicked.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Shit. They heard! I ran away from the area before they get me. I don't know this base well so I end up in the Emergency Services area. At least they didn't spot me. Then, I bumped into something and fell.

"Ow..." I groaned and slowly stood up.

What I saw I wasn't expecting it. That something was SUNNY! And worst of all, I was above her and we were so damn close into accidentally kissing each other.

"I- I'm so sorry Sunny!" I quickly apologized.

"No no! No, it's my fault, I wasn't looking" Sunny also apologized.

I stood up so she can stand up too. My cheeks were a bright red color as I looked away embarrassed.

"Well, I- I didn't know were I was going.." I nervously said.

"What are you doing up this late?" Sunny asked.

"I...I was having trouble sleeping..." I admitted.

"It's round 2 of the exams, right?" She looked worried.

I nodded at her, man, she's good at guessing.

"Well, how about you sleep with me for tonight? I don't mind!" Sunny offered.

Wait...SHE WANTS ME TO SLEEP WITH HER?! WHAT IS THIS?!

"W- well...why not?" I accepted.

"Follow me! My room is this way!" She began to lead me to her room.