Act 29: Battle For Zomburbia

Aster's POV

The plants and zombies began to fight. Using Aster's plan was the best thing they could use. Aster faced Super Brainz.

"You see what you done?" I suddenly stopped Super Brainz, threatening him to move and he'll be a popsicle "you're going to regret it and apologize, or I'll make you!"

Super Brainz stared down at me "do you really think I will regret it? Do you think living with the guilt is better than to die?" He teased.

I clenched my teeth together in disgust "you've lost the right to make that decision."

We both took a step towards each other "me and my pals tried to make the best of the plan! He agreed to take you and kill your siblings since the first day you were born! Your mother-" I cut him off.

"My mother! My life!" I shot frozen peas at his face, clenching my teeth "this is not a situation to be dealt with! We are here to finish what you started! And I will not stop ti'll Coral, Noah and my parents are avenge!"

I leaped and grabbed his head with my hands now frozen with powers activated, I slammed him it into the ground with me.

Super Brainz let out a small gasp "HEROIC KICK!" He kicked me off him and stood up.

"JUST DIE!" I screeched.

Super Brainz smacked his shoulder against my neck and I fell to the floor.

"HAH! You want to be the hero of the story? Pathetic! Not even you can-" He was cut off as he felt a bite.

I noticed...CORAL WAS BITTING HIS CHEST?! I can't believe it! But no time to think, with a quick movement, I jumped and grabbed his arm, collapsing onto the floor with both of us. I used all of my weight to keep him useless. Coral held his chest and suddenly, a loud rip was heard. Coral...ripped a chunk of Super Brainz chest with her mouth...THIS WAS INSANE! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!

Coral got off, breathing purposefully and spitting rotter flesh and blood off of her mouth. Yeah, ruby is a beautiful color but disgusting, and if it from zombies it will be worse! Super Brainz fell to the floor, blood pooling around the floor from his chest.

"NO! I can't..." Super Brainz struggled to stand up "this isn't...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

The zombie turned around to face me. I was ready to fight but felt my breathing being cut short. He held be tightly from the neck as I struggled to get free.

"YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN ME..!" Super Brainz growled.

"TNK..! Y- YES...I AM!" I managed to get free and froze his mouth.

Super Brainz backed up as Coral quickly ran next to me.

"Why the heck did you do that?!" I looked at Coral shocked.

"I don't know what came to me!" She panted.

"GET AWAY YOU FUCKER!"

We both turned to see Noah fighting Engineer Zombie. The zombie got put his sonic grenade and threw. When crashing the ground, it caused Noah to stay stun in a small radius for a short time. He was froze.

"WHAT THE-?!" Noah panicked.

"HAH! Take that!" Engineer Zombie grinned.

Me and Coral dashed towards him. Engineer fot out the proximity sonic mine, some sort of landmine which he threw to the floor. When we got closer to him, it exploded and stun both of us. But after five seconds, we could move again, but Engineer was gone.

"WHERE DID HE GO?!" Coral looked around desperately.

Noah could finally move but he felt dizzy "I don't know! He ran away!"