Act 30: Academy Z

Coral's POV

The group managed to get inside the building, Coral spotted Aster looking arpund furiously.

"Aster?!" I looked at the entrance of the building.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! Aster screamed.

"Sister!" I arrived at her "what was that about?!"

"I saw him!" She snapped "I saw him and I won't let him escape!"

"Aster, listen-"

"NO YOU LISTEN!" She cut me off "HE'S THE REASON OUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! HE'S THE REASON OF OUR SUFFERING!"

I froze, how did she found out? "You- you knew?! How did you-"

"I don't need to!" Aster said "someone told me everything! Why didn't you told me?"

"I...I didn't want you to feel this way or...enter into grief in such a young age..." I admitted "all we tried to do is to protect you but...I don't think is useful..."

"Then stop living in a circle! I could have handled it well!" Aster stated.

"I...I'm sorry..." I lowered my head.

"No, don't blame yourself..." Aster reassured me "you and Noah tried to do what's correct, I understand, but I would find out sooner or later anyways."

"I...guess your right" I admitted.

"You know you can trust me, even if the secret is dark" Aster smiled.

"True...man I'm so sorry I was a fool!" I hugged her.

Aster hugged me back "don't be afraid to tell me next time you know?"

After a minute we both noticed the building. Dark and purple withbdead leaves inside and cracks on the walls. This place is a mess! Why Zomboss would be here as a base? We then saw the zombies, there inside too!

"We need to do something!" I glared at the zombies "you're right...Zomboss ruined our lives! He's going to eat dirt,p or I'll make him!"

"Told you! We're close to complete this mission!" Aster added.

Then I thought. This zombie who calls himself boss caused all of this mess! "I'm going to kill this zombies them help Aster get Zomboss!" I thought, my fiery eyes filled with dark hate.

Aster crouched down and lashed her cleaver, like if she wants to stab someone. If none didn't make any move, the zombies will force them back up or attack us by surprise. I shook my head, and made the first move. I leaped at one of the zombies and lighted them on fire. I sank one of my fiery knifes into it's back. Aster began to fight back, fire and ice is not the best combination but hey the zombies are dying! It seemed more and more came, I opened my mouth to yell at Aster, but two zombies placed their hands onto my mouth, to keep my from yelling. While I struggled, Noah appeared out of nowhere, used his bow and shot the arrow to one of the zombies who held me.

"Leave her, idiot!" He demanded while pulling the other zombie, sending me free.

I watched as Noah fought the zombies. Growling, I pushed a zombie to the ground. To make sure they stayed back, I summoned a stream of fire, keeping them back. The zombies struggled to get out, and Aster forced a zombie to jump into the fire, but instead pushed it into the fire.

"Finally!" She huffed.

I stared after Aster with my now fiery eyes. She felt waves of anger surging through her, and she sunk her legs into the solid ground angrily. She wanted Zomboss to pay.

The damage of the countries...

The people...

Our parents...