Act 25: The Travel Continues

Coral's POV

Another week passed by and the journey continues, Coral could feel there leaving Vancouver.

I had spent all of my life moving from place to place these 20 years behind, never settling down or calling one place home. That was my group's way, they were a bunch of zombies but managed to pass through. We eventually settled down when the heatwave overwhelmed us. That's right, summer arrived and it SUCKS! We all been feeling safe enough to lather continue our journey. And since the 34 days and 12 hours are passing by, we all grew and matured more into stronger warriors, even our coices changed slightly. We shared our hunting and battle moves to the other three and they are taking it pretty well. The sun dawned bright and breezy. We all decided to continue, keen on setting out before the heat of the day to come reached its peak. We made their way which took a much shorter time than I expected to leave out spot and continue walking. We all discussed which direction to set in, and we all decided to follow the path of the sun since Austin, Texas was the south.

I approached Aster and looked at the map she was hodling "where are we now?" I asked.

"Well, there's some hills and tree and...rocks...I don't know this place" She replied.

"Since when was the last time we saw hills?" Xeno asked.

"Generations since generations" Cadmus huffed tiredly.

"And no zombies have noticed since we departed, neither the L.E.A.F leaders" Tempest added.

Noah looked behind to the horizon "hope your safe Sunny..." He murmured.

"What was that Noah?" I asked.

"NOTHING!" Noah turned quietly "just...thinking of how long we will get there?"

"It's been 17 days since we departed" Aster answered.

"I have a feeling we are leaving Canada to United States for good" I commented.

"Sorta" I heard Aster say.

"We should probably explore, lets form trios" Aster turned to face all of us "Tempest, Noah and I will hunt left, Coral, you and Cadmus go right"

And we all went to hunt. Me, Xeno and Cadmus decided to hunt near the trees. I spotted some round red things on the trees and decided to cone a little closer to the border than usual.

"Having a piece of mouse would be nice" I heard Xeno murmuring.

"I'm sure there's apple's on those trees" I said as they both looked at the tree.

"Well, let's check it out" Cadmus walked closer and hit the tree "hmm...nope, no apples here- OW!" He was wrong, all apples fell on him!

Me and Xeno just laughed.

"It's not funny!!" Cadmus hissed.

"It is!" I chuckled.

"Ha...ha...HA." Cadmus snorted.

"Let's get those apples in this bucket, I'm sure we'll make juice, somehow" Xeno got the large silver bucket he brought before departing.

After getting the apples, we returned where the others should be.

"You're back early" I heard Aster return with Tempest and Noah.

"But with apples instead" I said warmly.

Cadmus closed his eyes in contentment "I should ask, what you guys got?" He turned to face them with an upturned brow.

Noah chuckled, a small grin spreading across his face "well we didn't got anything BUT, we have collected more water before someone comes to nag me about it" He turned to Xeno.