Act 3: The Medical Room

Aster's POV

Aster felt her body finally react.

I felt so weird. Last thing i remember was yelling at Noah and then BAM! The world disappeared!

Plan B.

Time to get up!

It took most of my strength and I finally opened my eyes, it no longer burned so that's good. I felt my strength and energy return to my body again. I really don't remember much, only how tired and hungry was! Focusing my sight, I was laying on a bed, I must admit that it was softer than my old bed back in the shelter. The walls were wooden trees with some objects like book shelf, desk, even some stuff she never saw before. My brown bulk was hanging in a shelf with my stuff inside. Did they took away my cleaver? If they did, I want my cleaver back! I looked around confused before my attention was brought to the exit. Someone is entering!

"Oh, you're awake?"

And yet it was a plant, but they had a brown face and yellow leaves around her head, hair hiding one of her sunny yellow eyes and a light green body. I saw them walk to the desk with something on her hands, what is this? They seemed to be focused before they placed it on the desk and grabbed a box, is that my first aim kit? And then I noticed...why the heck is my forehead bandaged?! I was hungry and tired, not injured!

"...What is this? Where am I? What's going on...?" I finally managed to ask.

My voice was still tired and weak, darnit! I saw the plant turn around with some medical supplies on her hand.

"Now, which question do you want me to answer first?" She asked before she continued to speak "what is this? It's just bandages silly, where are you? L.E.A.F. base in the medical room, what's going on? Rose and Locher brought you here, you seemed to pass out from exhaustion, plus, you were pretty hungry too, your siblings are waiting outside in the waiters room." She calmly replied.

How is she not annoyed for asking alot? Wait...NOAH AND CORAL! I REMEMBER NOW! I collapsed out of blue and the world became dark. I was scared if I was going to die but, here I am! But I still know they will be so mad at me for not listening...

"For how long I was out for?" I asked again.

"2 days" The plant responded.

WAIT WHAT?!

2 DAYS?!

BUT I FELT IT WAS THREE DAMN WEEKS!

"...OH." I managed to say "that long...? I thought it would be more.." I admitted.

"Well, yes, but actually no" The plant spoke "I'm still impressed you managed to survive out there with you're siblings, nobody would ever make it out there!"

"Yeah...counting us lucky." I nervously chuckled.

"I still haven't caught your name, only your siblings, what's your name?"

"Uh...it's Aster"

"Aster, what a nice name! My name is Sunny, I'm a sunflower"

Sunflower huh? Guess there's more to learn about other plants.

"And...why is my forehead bandaged? I don't get it"

"After you collapsed it seems you cut your head when your head made contact with the floor"

"...that explains alot, I was hungry and tired, not wounded!"

Sunny chuckled "I get it, but lucky you! You will recover and in few hours we will take you to your siblings!"

I frowned "are they...mad?"

"A little bit since you ignored there warnings but there also happy and relieved you will be alright!" Sunny said.