Act 5: The Garden Center

Noah's POV

The trio followed the map's location to the area, Noah stayed focused on the surroundings.

I don't trust this. I didn't trust this at all. I mean, they helped us, yes, but this feels odd. Why does Rose want us there? And weirdest of all...what was this feeling I got when I looked at Sunny? It was so weird!

"How close are we?" Coral asked.

I snapped back to reality and looked at the map "I think we may be close." I said.

"You've been acting protective, it's not like Rose is gonna eat us alive" Aster teased.

"Haha...very funny." I grumbled.

"Someone's in a bad mood" Coral grinned.

I won't argue with it. I'm one of the most serious and protective siblings when the outbreak started. It's kinda rare to see me smile or trust others. It is what it is I guess. I still wonder why Puerto Rico, Spain and United Kingdom didn't allow the survivors go there, is legit the most protected area!

Damn zombies, they ruined America!

"It's not that I'm mad, is just...I don't trust this." I spoke with a firm voice.

"Trust what? They helped us and saved Aster! What's make you think you don't trust them?" Coral asked.

"Trust issues." I answered before looking at the map, we should be close.

Coral and Aster looked at each other and shrugged. Welp, what else they could do? We continued to walk ti'll we arrived to the Garden Center. Locher wasn't wrong, this place have six divided areas. Seed Market, The Alleys, The Warehouse, Shopping Center, Main Street and Garden Park. Isn't Seed Market and Shopping Center the same...?

"OI!"

I stood alerted when I heard someone. Coral and Aster we're jumpscared. Of course I didn't hesitate to take out my now new taser and got ready to fight. Just has I didn't expectedly thought, two plants came to us. One seemed green and tall with red spikes and the other one was like a dinosaur? But the face was purple and eyeless with sharp teeth and fangs, the heck is this guy?

"Let's see here, three peashooters, one ice, one fire, one normal, two girls and one boy, you must be Aster, Coral and Noah" One of them said.

"You know us?" Aster asked.

"Rose told us about you three, I'm Caley, the cactus, and this is Oscar, the chomper, we welcome you three to Plantown's Garden Center! Rose is waiting for you three in the Garden Park" Caley said.

"Lord so much positive energy!" I thought annoyed.

"Thanks! Do you think you can take us there? We're still new to this huge maze!" Coral looked at the two new plants.

"Okay sure! It's just in his direction, follow us!" Oscar turned around to lead the way.

"Is there anything we don't know?" Aster asked before following Caley and Oscar.

I followed after them, I placed the taser back to my bulk. How can they be so positive in this shitty world? It makes no sense! Well I can't even upset my sisters so I had to follow them, but still, I'll keep an eye on them. As we walked, we saw a entrance which mentioned the garden park. Caley and Oscar led us to it seems to be Rose but she's with two more plants and...A HUMAN?!

No, my eyes are playing! All humans are dead! But if there was survivors...then...

"It seems you both arrived" Rose interrupted my thoughts, rude.