Act 26: Shameful or Helpful?

3rd person POV

"ASTER!!"

Law Pea and Dusk made it to the bottom. Looking around in land and water to see if they are alright. Dusk looked above the trees while Law Pea looked on land.

"CADMUS!! NOAH!! TEMPEST!!" Law Pea screamed their names in hopes of a reply...nothing.

"CORAL!! XENO!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Dusk also screamed...nothing.

"Zomboss...I knew he planned this!" Law Pea murmured.

"Wait...I see something!" Dusk leaped off a tree.

"Where?!" Law Pea went next to her.

"Over there! Come on!" She hurried.

Dusk went to the direction where she saw something. Once they arrived, they stopped. There they are...

Aster,

Noah,

Coral,

Tempest,

Xeno,

Cadmus...

The water washed the six bodies out. The water was also stained by blood. Injured and wet, they all seemed to be alive, but knocked out unconscious. Coral however, they need to turn on her fire quickly. In 20 minutes, she will fully die.

"Dear lord..." Law Pea walked closer to the six.

"We need to hurry and help them, especially Coral, in 20 minutes she will die if we don't turn the fire back on!" Dusk urged.

"Then let's make a camp here and help them now!" Law Pea ordered.

Dusk quickly got the stuff out while Law Pea, one by one got the six out of the shore into the dry grass. He didn't know how to feel, Noah was blinded by rage that didn't think straight. He didn't blame him, he saw how the zombies injured his sisters, he must had a reason. Dusk got the stuff and set up the camp, beds, medical stuff and some objects to start a campfire.

They knew what to do...

...
Few hours later...
...

Noah's POV

Noah's body began to react and forced Noah to wake up.

I felt very dizzy, what has come to me? Blinded by anger and telling everyone to jump off? I felt ashamed. Once I managed to open one of my eyes, I looked around. What is this? Who's camp is this? I saw all my friends sleeping and bandaged...wait? Who did this? I even noticed my eye patched up. I looked around confused. At least we won't have a cold after that fall to the water, the impact must knocked us out. Then I noticed familiar shapes, a dusk lobber and a old peashooter...oh no...this can't be good.

"Your awake" Law Pea turned to me.

I looked at him confused, Dusk and Law Pea...followed us?

"What...where are we?" I asked.

"Welcome to United States borders" Dusk spoke as she came with some medical stuff "that fall was quite intense"

"...don't tell me." I looked away ashamed.

"If your blaming yourself for your action, don't, we've done this often" Dusk tried to reassure me.

"...you did?" I asked.

"Yeah, many years ago, I managed to safe Dusk's life, at a cost on doing the same thing you did" Law Pea explained.