Act 22: A Calling To Zomburbia

3rd person POV

1 year later, after the first battle, in Zomville.

Dissapointed...

Devastated...

Upset...

Angry...

That was Zomboss was feeling...

Countless attacks sent after finding out what happened. The zombies comes back empty handed. One year passed after the first attacks, and it was nothing but failure. No attacks have been sent since. Everyone must have go one more year to live and that means Aster, Noah and Coral matured one more year. Zomboss stared at the balcony and watched the zombies working, nobody dared to talk about last year's battles. Half blinded by anger, Zomboss turned around to his room. He took off his white leather jacked and placed it on the shelf. He sat down in the couch and stared at the chimney's fire.

He realized the zombies weren't really ready to confide in them. They are never ready...well, he might never be ready too. Heck, why should he be? He'd let his zombies attacks one more time but it will weak him more. Yet, they seem to already recovered from the countless battles he sent to Plantown, and no matter how hard he tried, he could never make up his precious plans that was now wasted. He had failed trying to capture Aster with Foot Soldier who was now revived, yet, still a zombie, just like he wanted him to be, but he was determined he would never let Plantown on a scort-free. They would always know that he will try again and again until he gets what he wants. He checked on his tabled and zoomed into where a old place the zombies claimed were located...

Zomburbia.

The plants abandoned the plan to take it back, but also the zombies abandoned the place. He began to think, what if they will try get it back? Maybe he could get useful stuff in that place.

"Why not?" He said to himself.

Yeah, he should do this, in fact, this sparked him a idea. A smirk grew on his rotten face, he knew what to do, but he needed help from his minions, and who's better than Head Purple Nurple Zombie? He stood up and got the white jacket on again and walked out of his room. He went to the throne room to meet Head Zombie and the Scientist Zombie, he knows what to do, and he will not fail this time.

"Head Zombie, Zcientizt Zombie, I have an idea!"

...

Meanwhile in Plantown

...

Despite being morning, Aster slept peacefully in the bed, it's been a year later after the countless attacks from the zombies. But thanks to them they have recovered quickly. Law Pea, Dusk and Citron were taking Aster, Noah and Coral to train their powers and it got pretty well, they knew exactly what to do. Rose declared to build high walls around all Plantown and make a huge main door, meaning they are leaving Plantown, at the time, Vancouver. She also declared to every green area left in Vancouver will be Plantown territory and will be patrolled frequently.

L.E.A.F is now a fully safezone in all Canada.

And a year later, the trio of siblings became skilled in battles, which makes Plantown more safer. And they were glad L.E.A.F is now their new home, can they break the record of 20 years in L.E.A.F? Only 19 to go. As she slept with the sun rays on her face, Noah entered her room quietly. He seemed to be nervous on something. He walked closer to his sister and poked her side. No reaction cane from Aster as she slept peacefully in her bed. He tried again.

"Psst...hey, Aster! Wake up!" Noah shaked her arm.

Aster yawned and turned to see Noah "Uh...yeah?"

"Can I uh...tell you something?" He nervously asked.