Act 32: Victory!

3rd person POV

Silence...

The robot was destroyed, following by some buildings. Aster gasped but it was by the pain. She struggled to push the metal and rocks away ti'll she made it. Her body burned by the wounds, her head was covered in the ruby colored liquid. The dirt was a chocolate-red color and black by the fire. The dead grass and leaves were stained by blood. Aster looked at her wounds, how did she survived? Nobody can survive this! She suddenly felt a hand grab her chest and looked at Zomboss. Plant and zombie heavily injured by the fight and the fall.

"Y- YOU-" Zomboss shivered while holding her chest "I drink for the abyzz of the dead...and- and TORE MY WAY to the cemetery...my father...led thiz generation to generation, and I waz suppozed...TO FULLFILL IT!" Tears threatened to fall.

Aster tried to hold back tears, but it was by pain, sadness and fear "you...killed my parents!" She spat.

"YOU'RE HANDZ IZ NOT WORTHY TO ZPILL MY BLOOD!!" He screeched.

His long rotten nails dug down Aster's chest. Slowly loosing grip, he dragged his hand down her chest, managing to cut her. More blood came out as he was scratching her like a angry cat. Aster held down a scream.

"YOU...you..." Zomboss began to loose consciousness and grip "I refuze...I refuze to die! Thiz c- cannot...be....." Zomboss let Aster go, not before leaving new wounds in her chest.

Zomboss laid in the ground motionless. Aster was horrified as she slowly looked at her chest again. Cat wounds looked like in her chest now as blood ran down to the floor. Aster stared shocked. Her head burned in agony trying to process...

What happened...

What she did...

What just...

Just...

Aster fell to the floor. She lost her balance and tiredness began to consume her.

"Not again..." She thought, scared "n..not...again..."

Aster's vision blurred and began to dark, last thing she heard was her name. Then she heard nothing. Her rise and fall of chest stopped. Then, she saw nothing...Aster laid on the floor, right next to Zomboss' body.

"ASTER!!!" Coral screamed and ran to the area.

Both, Aster and Zomboss laid there. No signal were shown. A chill ran down Coral's spine, Aster was laying there and nothing happened. Her body was cold but the blood kept her warm. She waited for a bit...nothing.

"NO!!" Coral crouched down, at same time Noah arrived "ASTER?! ASTER DON'T YOU DARE!" She shaked her body, nothing.

Noah feared the worst "n- no..."

"ASTER COME ON! WE- WE CAN GO HOME! JUST WAKE UP! PLEASE! WAKE UP!" Coral begged while shaking her body, nothing, tears began to stream down her face "PLEASE!!" She screamed "ASTER PLEASE!!"

"SISTER?!" Noah wanted to try and wake her up "Aster? ASTER?!" Nothing, she didn't move.

The other's arrived, Tempest's eyes widened in horror as her heart sunk. Cadmus and Xeno froze in shock. Law Pea and Dusk just stared.

"ASTER PLEASE!!.." At this point Coral gave up and cried over her body "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ME! NOT YOU!...WHY..?!" She uncontrollably cried over Aster's body.

Yet...nothing happened...

"ASTER...ASTER PLEASE! WAKE UP! YOU- YOU HAVE TO GET UP!!" Noah began to cry "YOU'RE STRONG SISTER! YOUR STRONGER THAN THIS! PLEASE, SISTER...PLEASE! WAKE UP!" He joined Coral and cried.