XXXI - heartbreaker

Christmas.

The snow was falling outside, the bright sky streaming in the window as Dana and Billy lay entangled on the bed. They still hadn't got dressed from their activity the night before but being so bare and vulnerable next to each other felt nice; something neither had really let themselves indulge in for more than a short period of time.

They were both awake but were simply enjoying the peace of the moment, dana's leg was resting on his as she cuddled into his chest watching the rhythm of it rise and fall. She twirled with the chains on his necklace as he left gentle scratches up and down her back.

Last night replayed in his mind over and over; her body, her moans, her movements. It was all cemented in his head and playing repeatedly like a broken vhs tape.

Billy loved sex, that much was obvious from looking at how he carried himself but last night was so much more than that; it was deep and magical and held a whole new level of passion he'd never experienced before.

She had been with a few guys before but they were so forgettable and boring in comparison, she felt like she'd lost her virginity all over again by being with Billy. He'd actually made her feel good, like how all the movies she watched depicted.

"Do you need to go home today?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"No" He replied simply.

He had considered it, he knew that his dad wouldn't be pleased if he didn't make an appearance but at the same time he'd be annoyed if he did. He had spent all his time at Dana's, he had pretty much moved in at this point even though neither of them had formally agreed on that fact.

Christmas in his house wasn't like the movies, his dad would be drunk off whatever was in his liquor cabinet, Max would hide in her room playing the newest game she got and susan would be busying herself in the kitchen only for Neil to complain about something in the meal being wrong. Billy mostly spent the day in his own room if his dad provided him with enough peace to do so, listening to his music and smoking his way through a box of cigarettes.

"I don't want you to get in trouble" Dana mentioned warily.

While she didn't want to spend the holiday alone, she understood that Billy still had family to go to and that he shouldn't feel obligated to stay here.

"I'll deal with it" He shrugged knowing he wasn't planning on going home anytime soon.

"If you're sure" She smiled.

He brought his hand to her face, softly caressing her cheeks as she looked up at him with those big innocent eyes that had a way of hypnotising him.

"If I went home then I wouldn't be able to give you your christmas present" He smirked.

He watched as her eyes lit up at the mention of this, he knew she wouldn't be expecting it but he wanted to get her something nice to distract her from the emptiness that would no doubt plague her from her mom being gone.

"You really didn't have to" She replied.

"I wanted to" He corrected giving her a chaste kiss on the forehead.

She leaned up on her elbows, the sheets sliding down exposing more of her skin to his hungry eyes. It was a sight to behold, having her body in full view while it was daylight and he could see every inch without obstruction.

"Well where is it then?" She asked, her giddiness taking over as her eyes scanned the room.

He knew the box lay under the tree completely out of vision for her to find. Whilst he knew he shouldn't, he couldn't help but give in to his own greediness...