The Taste of Scotch

"Alastor!"

You shouted out in hope that he could hear you. A shadow zoomed across the floor and Al rose out from it.

"Yes?" He said with an impatient grin.

"This fine man here would like to bring me somewhere quieter. Would you please join us?" You gave him a knowing look. Trying to signal your intentions.

"Alright then. Lead the way, I will follow closely behind." He looked through Ci, sending daggers through his soul. Leaving him weary.

The man was much shorter than you but overall, was pretty attractive. We left the club and continued walking down the 'un'-lively road. You both talked a little bit about mundane things; favorite color, food, etc. he wasn't much of a conversationalist.
Alastor walked behind you two. Staying far enough behind where he could only barely make out what you guys were talking about. He looked closely at Ci's actions. Anticipating something horrible to happen.
After a while of walking, you decided to finally ask him where we were going,

"Where is this place? I feel like we've been walking forever." He looked forward. Not acknowledging your comment, nor responding in anyway. To ease your confusion, you looked back to see Alastor still following behind you, he was quite far away at this point and there is no way he could've heard this uncomfortable situation. This adventure suddenly became eerie. Your once boring conversation ended. He looked straight forward and each time you tried to slow down to escape this experience, he would slow down with you.

"This has been... interesting. But I'm ready to go home now. I'll just wave down Al." You said. But as you were going to raise your hand, he grabbed your wrist, preventing you from turning as well.  He stepped sightly behind your arms to block anyone from seeing this. Ci stayed silent. Looking straight forward as the road became more and more familiar. You couldn't exactly tell where you've seen these streets before, but you knew something was wrong.
Ci started walking a little faster, still holding your wrist, dragging you down the street with him. Your mind replaced the fear you felt with rage as you pulled away from the man as hard as you could which exposed the way he was holding you. You kicked out his legs from underneath him which finally released your hands. Before he could stand back up to his feet, a shadow slid underneath the two of you and up came Alastor, stopping him from moving forward.

"Now, now, is that any way to treat a lady young man?" Al said, his eyes turning into radio dials and the static in his voice grew making it harder to understand what he was saying.

"Look pal, I'm just cashing in a favor. Just let me finish this so I can move on." He said as he lifted himself off the ground. His voice was much deeper than it used to sound at the bar. Before you could say anything in return to question what his intentions were, Alastor grew into a much more demonic form. You stepped away from this creature and watching him pick up the man and swallow him whole.

"I think we'll head back now." Alastor said as he shrunk back to his normal size. You went to turn around, but Al grabbed your arm and snapped his fingers, returning you both to the foyer of the Hotel.

"Well now, I should be off to bed." He said,  turning on his heels to ascend the stairs. Before your conscious had any time to stop you body's movements, you grabbed Al's arm, pulling him back towards you and closing the space in between you, kissing him passionately. He was startled by this sudden action but soon melted into this kiss as well. His hands moved up to your face, caressing your cheek as your kiss continued. You were extremely aware of the smell that radiated off of him. It was an oaky scent that complimented the taste of scotch on his lips. You dropped your arms to his waist and pulled him even closer to you. After a few minutes of this, you pulled away, leaving you both panting from this intimate experience.

"I wanted to say thank you. Even after everything that happened, I'm still too trusting." You explained, your eyes filled with sorrow as you walked past Al and continued into your room.

Once the adrenaline finally went down, you tried to wrap your mind around this experience. What did I just do? I didn't even know I felt this way about him! He kissed me back though, didn't he? You thought to yourself. However, these thoughts weren't out of fear or anger. For some reason, you weren't nervous about what would happen next. You just enjoyed the feeling of his body around yours, and the way he smelled, the scent still lingering on your clothes.