The first.

A/N: Smut chapter ahead!

"I'd like to cash in a promise if you'll have me." You fluttered your eyelashes at him before removing your hand and letting the dress fall to your feet. Alastor tried to prevent the blush from creeping up his cheeks, but the redness was stronger than his will.

"I wouldn't want to push anything too soon my darling. I know it's been a rough -" he began but you cut him off by cupping his face in your hands and kissing him softly. You pulled away a few moments after,

"I appreciate that you're worried about me. But for the love of Satan please take me." After you said this, he pulled you into a much more passionate kiss. His hands traced your spine as he pushed you closer towards him. Without pulling away from the embrace, you started unbuttoning his suit jacket and eventually his shirt. His open clothing revealed his somewhat muscular, but slim, torso. The skin held scars from yourself and some from his past. However, neither of you were very interested in your marks at this point. He grabbed the middle of your legs and lifted you up to him. Your legs wrapped around him as he carried you towards the bed as if you weighed nothing.

"I can't promise I'll be gentle." He explained as he started undoing his belt.

"I'd really fucking hope not." You sighed out as he removed the rest of his clothing, only leaving his boxers on which exposed his hard member. As he laid you down, his groin rubbed against you. Even though you hadn't seen it, you could tell that it was much bigger than you were expecting. You were so entranced in his body and his scent, that you didn't realize that his shadow had risen to the top of the bed and was holding your shoulders down as Al started kissing your neck. His hot breath fell down your chest and sent the hairs on the back of your neck straight up. You tried to raise your hands to hold him, but his hands were holding your wrists down.

"Is this okay darling?" He asked sincerely, but his smile was filled with lust.

"Yes, Alastor. Please take me." You said quietly. Then he moved his hands off of your wrists and pulled his boxers down to reveal how large he was. He placed the tip right outside of you and kept it there for a moment as he watched your chest rise and fall with anticipation. He leaned down to kiss you and started pushing himself into you. You instinctively let out a large gasp as you felt him start to fill you up. It took him a moment to get all the way inside of you.

"Would you like me to go fast, or slow deerie?" He asked in between pants.

"Can you start slow?" You asked as your anticipation grew. He started pulling out slowly before thrusting back into you. Both of your mouths fell open as he began to find his pace. Your breaths were synchronized and every time he hit the back of you, your sighs turned into moans. He pulled away from your kiss and winked at you as he started to speed up. His movements became faster and each moan from you got longer and louder. Your sounds started to fill the room before his shadow's hand rested gently on your mouth.

"We wouldn't want anyone to hear now, would we?" He said as he pulled out and turned you onto your knees. His pace quickened even more as he grabbed your wrists and pulled them back towards you. Your face was buried in the pillows as your moans turned into screams of pleasure. You felt the familiar knot in your stomach grow tighter as he continued.

"Fuck-- Al wait-- I'm gonna!" Your muffled voice was drowned out by the sound of your bodies colliding. Al was unaware of your warning and moved at a fast and consistent speed. The knot tightened until you finally felt a release. Al could see your muscles tighten and then quickly relax.

"Good girl." He croaked in your ear. His voice filled with radio static as he continued his movements. Your cum coated his cock and left a cold puddle by your knees that just grew with each passing minute. He eventually grabbed your hips and fell backward, leaving you on top. However, he didn't request anything from you. He turned you around to face him and grabbed your shoulders. He put his hand on the back of your neck and leaned you into him so he could kiss you once more. His thrusts were constant and the feeling was bringing you close to the edge again. He could feel your chest rise and fall as your body craved more. Alastor could feel his end approaching as well. He pulled away from the kiss and looked you in the eyes for reassurance. You nodded at him to indicate that you were ready. He took a big breath and smiled deeply as his head collided with your neck. His teeth pierced your skin once again and his tongue lapped up the blood that fell down. That action sent both of you into a whirl of pleasure as the knot released and you both reached your climax.

You both relaxed and adjusted yourselves to lay next to each other. You stared into Alastor's eyes as a comfortable silence filled the room. After a few moments of this, Al stood up and signaled for you to follow him into the shower. You both enjoyed the hot water for a while and cleaned up from the activities that had just occurred. You both wandered back to the scene of the crime and you rested your head on his shoulder and dozed off.

"By the way... You were my first real partner." You said as you finally found sleep. Alastor, however, did not.