6

It's almost 12 we can see a man passing to and fro in his room(yes you guessed it right it's Vi only).
He was feeling restless. He know Bunty already reached at hotel's parking area. But he was still feeling so much scared even though he would not admit. That's when he heard a knock on his door. Virat opened the door and Aditya was there.

"Let's go baby" said by Aditya with a evil smile. Virat didn't said anything just glared at him and muttered "Good night ke nashe" under his breath but Obviously Aditya heard it which Virat don't care too.

Virat followed Aditya and sat in his car he know Bunty is already here and maybe watching him too. He noticed Aditya weared a mask suddenly but didn't said anything. Aditya looked here and there. Then started the car and turned on air freshener.

"You know it's my dream Virat to go on a date with you. Look you are sitting in my car and going on date today. I'm so happy baby you're looking so hot too" said by Aditya

"Focus on your driving Aditya" said by Virat with a stern face. He don't know why he was feeling dizzy suddenly his vision was going blurry his head was heavy like someone put 50 kgs on his head. He heard Aditya saying

"I told you Virat don't play tricks but I think you didn't took it seriously. First I thought I will not go so hard on you but look like you want it rough baby" said by Aditya. He laughed evily after saying this.

Due to dizziness Virat was not able to answer him just mumbled "rohit" and fell unconscious.

On the other side

"Ahh how could I failed to follow his car. Oh god Vi is all alone with that monstar what will I do now? Oh my God" Said by Bunty.

"Sir have some patience we will track him soon. Himmat rakhye." Said by one of the police officer

Yes they lost their car as some mysterious car came in between and they followed another car assuming it Aditya's car when they realised it's already too late . Now they are trying to track Vi's phone but it's also taking time due network issues.

"God please keep my brother safe" Bunty prayed to God. Someone else was also there with him.

"I want his location asap officer just track his bloody car I don't know how but if something happens to him na You will see my real power" said by that person in anger making that officer gulp fearfully.

Vi's side

Aditya noticed some car was following them that's when he called his men and tell them to come in between.Aditya took Virat to his farmhouse which is 45km away from the team hotel.He lay down Virat on bed and tied his both hands with headrest by rope. He was smiling evily seeing Vi on his bed. After 15minutes Vi opened his eyes with great difficulty he was feeling really weak his head felt heavy. He tried touch his head but his hands were tied with bed rest.

"So the sleeping beauty wakes ha" Aditya come near Vi and roamed his fingers on Vi's face Asked by Virat

"You're the one who called and treatened me right? You're are behind all this only right?" Asked by Virat

"Yes obviously baby" said by Aditya while smiling at him.

"Why?"

"I have to do this to get you baby. It was impossible for me to get you away from everyone's eyes. So I had to make you all alone I had to make between you and them. You were too protected in Rohit's arms that I can't lay a finger on you that's why I planned all this. See now everyone gone away from you leaving you alone. I love you Virat but you never understood my feelings you only care about that Rohit who don't even care for you. Look he don't even trust you. You are mine Virat only mine and today I'll make you mine in all meaning too." Aditya kissed on Vi's neck.