21

"You are missing him so much ha" said by Rohit in a deep tone sitting infront of Vi which make Vi scared.

"Ye..yes" said by Virat with fake courage.

Ro hold Vi's neck and push him back. Now Vi was staring at him with scared eyes his back was touching the bedrest and Ro was staring at him with dark eyes.

"Be grateful that we have a match to play tomorrow or I would have fucked you so hard that you would have even forget your name and missing him is far away" said by Rohit in a husky tone near Vi's ear making Vi shiver. He bite Vi's earlobe making Vi hiss.

"I..am...no...not...scared...of...you" said by Virat with a smirk but in mind he was cursing himself.

"Ah look like you need a good punishment Virat" said by Rohit near Vi's face tightening his grip on Vi's neck making him choke.

"Roo" whispered by Virat feeling breathless. Ro left his neck giving Vi time to breathe.

"Just wait for tomorrow night Virat" said by Rohit with a mocking smile. He lay down again facing his back towards Vi and slept. Virat was staring at him with open mouth and confused eyes as he was expecting more.

Vi too lay down and slept thinking about all this.

Next Morning

Virat wake up near 8 and looked around but to his shock Ro already woke up before him and left the room leaving a note for him.

"Eat your breakfast Virat" on the plate which was on side table near bed.

Virat too went to washroom and freshen up. He got ready and start eating his breakfast. He went to downstairs after eating.

Virat saw Mahi and start going towards him with a smile. Vi back hugged Mahi and wished good morning but Mahi didn't wished him back and broke the hug.

"Bhai you are angry with me right?" Asked by Virat holding Mahi's hand

"No why will I be angry with you?" Mahi asked back with a stern face.

"Bhai sorry na" said by Virat with puppy eyes.

"Why are you saying sorry to me? Go and say sorry to your lovable Rahul bhai" said by Mahi trying to free his hands from Vi's grip.

"Bhai I was just messing with you. You know I love you soooo much" said by Virat hugging Mahi tightly again.

"No no you go na. Go to those people who love you more then me. Why are you hugging me ha? Go and hug him. Just go to him don't come near me I don't love you right?" Mahi was trying to break the hug but Virat tighten the hug more.

"Bhai I'm sorry na. I love you so much and nobody can love me like you. Sorrryyyyy please na bhai" said by Virat

"Leave me Virat we are getting late" said by Mahi

"Bhai please forgive your cheeku na please. I will do anything for your forgiveness. I will do everything you say" said by Virat looking at Mahi's eyes still hugging him.

"You will do anything ha?" Asked by Mahi looking at him with a playful smirk

"Yes bhai anything" said by Virat

"So no gym or salad for 3months, eat ice-cream daily and block him" said by Mahi looking at him with fake serious face. He was smiling in mind

"Seriously" said by Virat looking at him with shocked expression.

"Yes. You only said that you will do anything" said by Mahi

"Okey" mumbled by Virat still hugging him. Mahi smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"You are too cute cheeku. How can I be angry with you for long baccha?" Mahi kissed his head and smiled at his innocence.

"You are not angry with me anymore right?" Asked by Virat looking at him innocently

"No baccha I was never angry on you. And you don't have to do anything I was just messing " said by Mahi smiling

"Bhaiii" Virat sulk out and hugged him more tightly.

"Accha let's go we are getting late baccha" said by Mahi breaking the hug.
They went to the team bus and saw Rohit sitting with a support staff Vi pout at that. Vi went with Mahi and sat beside him.

"Bhai Ro is really angry with me?" Said by Virat pouting sadly

"He can't be angry with you so long so don't worry he will come to you by himself baccha" said by Mahi with a smile pulling Vi's cheeks

"Bhai don't do this" said by Virat rubbing his cheeks

"You're becoming cute day by day cheeku" said by Mahi laughing at his antics making Vi pout. Vi put his head on Mahi's shoulder and closed his eyes feeling restless but didn't said anything to Mahi as he don't want to worry Mahi

At stadium

India won the toss against WI and opt to ball first. Now the scoreboard was 168-8. But something was strange with Virat like he was not celebrating wickets aggressively like he do usually and panting heavily after every catch. Team was looking at him worriedly.

"Are you fine Vi?" Asked by Rohit looking at him with concerned eyes. Ro was angry at him for making him jealous but can't ignore Vi's health in anger too.

"Ye...yes..you go I'm fine..don't worry" said by Virat trying to sound normal but Ro can sense his lie. Ro didn't said anything as he know how stubborn Vi become when it comes to cricket but thought to ask him later again.

WI chased 197. Now India is going to bat.

Rohit and Kl opened. They chased 70 together Ro was on 51(25) and Kl on 18(15). After some overs Kl got run out on 25(20). Now the scoreboard was on 100-1 and Ro was on 71(39).

Kl returned to dugout feeling sad. Virat came to bat and took the crease after a small talk with Ro and their signature bump. Now Rohit was attacking and Virat was anchoring. In no time Virat reached his half century and Rohit reached his century. Ro hugged Vi tightly.Vi too hugged him tightly feeling happy for him. Ro raised his bat and acknowledge the moment. Ro again took the the crease after his celebration. Ro was on 101(64) and Vi was on 60(40).

Now Vi was on crease. He was feeling dizzy all of sudden but don't want to leave the ground. Bowler was about to bowl his next ball but Virat fell unconscious. Rohit run to him immediately throwing his bat somewhere. Ro picked him in his arms and start calling his names while patting his cheeks. In dugout everybody feel their heart beating like a bullet train.

"Vi...Vi wake up. Open your eyes please look at me...Vi " Rohit was calling his names constantly. Physio too came by now and tried to wake him up. They took Vi on structure. Rohit wanted to leave the ground too but Mahi signalled him from dugout like "I'm with Vi don't worry you can't leave like this" . Surya joined Rohit and they chased the target together.

Ro went to Mahi as soon the match ended. Mahi informed him they took Vi  hospital as he was not waking up. Ro rushed to team bus and leave for hospital.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please ignore my mistakes

Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter