13

It's the 20th day of their vocation. They explored the city and go for shopping to as according to Virat he don't have anything to wear. Virat's condition is better then before he don't get any nightmares or panic attack.

"Ro I'm getting bored" said by Virat in a whinny tone. They are sitting in sofa at their home theatre

"We exploded almost whole city Vi and you're bored of movies too now. You say what you want to do?" Asked by Rohit while eating chips

"Let's go to a bar na. We exploded almost everything but not this until now. What you say Ro?"

"Are you sure you wanna go there? I mean their will be people right" asked by Rohit being little unsure

"Ro we already gone to many crowed places hiding our faces. And people in bar not gonna notice us here. You are with me too if I feel not okey then I will tell you na. Let's go na yaar" said by Virat as they don't get this breaks regularly it's a golden chance to enjoy at their fullest.

"Okey then let's go" said by Rohit. As he too want vi to enjoy himself.

 As he too want vi to enjoy himself

VIRAT'S OUTFIT

Rohit 's Outfit

Rohit 's Outfit

They got ready in 1hour and left to go bar. Ro stopped his car near a bar which is obviously chose by Ro. They went towards bar holding each other hand.

They drink some mocktails.

"Ro let's dance na" said by Virat while trying to drag him

"I don't wanna dance right now Vi" said by Rohit still siting on the stole

"You sit here only I'm going there to dance" said by Virat. He went to dance floor and start dancing his heart out forgetting all his worries. He was enjoying all himself. But some boys eyed him lustfully.

"Beauty like you should not dancing alone" said by a man holding his waist from behind. Virat tried to push him away but he was stronger then him. That man roamed his fingers on Vi's neck. He was about to kiss him there when somebody pulled him away from him and punched him hard on his face making him dizzy.