23

"Shut up" said by Virat hitting Ro's chest slightly.

"May I come in sirs?" Asked by Mahi at door with a smile

"Bhai" said by Vi opening his arms. Mahi too came forward and hugged him.

"I'm so happy for you baccha" said by Mahi softly stroking his hairs

"Soon to be bade papa" mumbled by Vi against Mahi's stomach with a smile. Mahi felt overwhelmed by that and plant a kiss on Vi's head.

"Ah cheeku they wanna see you " said by Mahi indicating towards team. Virat broke the hug and sat straight.

"Call them inside I don't have any problem" said by Virat with a stern face. Mahi called the team inside.

"How are you feeling Vi bhaiya?" Asked by Surya with a small smile looking at Vi's tummy making Vi smile a little.

"Fine" said by Virat looking at him. Ro was sitting beside Vi holding his one hand and Mahi was on other side.

"We almost got a heart attack seeing you falling unconscious like that" said by Suresh in a low tone looking down

"So you start caring for me again" said by Virat with a mocking tone. Suresh just looked away hiding his tears which didn't go unnoticed by Vi

"I'm so happy for you baccha" said by Yuvi changing the topic for now

"Hmm thank you" said by Virat. Virat was looking at KL who was so silent Virat was expecting him to say something. KL too looked at him but looked away immediately.

"You all should return to hotel. We will come with Vi after formalities" said by Mahi sensing the tension in the room. They all nodded and went back to hotel.

"Do you wanna forgive them baccha?" Asked by Mahi while caressing Vi's knuckles.

"I seriously don't know bhai. I just don't know" said by Virat resting his head on headrest tiredly.

"Accha don't stress yourself just go with the flow. You know sometimes we can't forgive or forget some ones deeds that hurted us but not forgiving them cause us pain to so that time we should just move on. Move on without forgiving or forgetting just moving forward from past" said by Mahi looking at his eyes holding Vi's hand tightly.

"It was needed" said by Virat with a small smile

"I know. Accha I have to go to complete the formalities after that we can take you hotel" said by Mahi and went to doctor.

"You know na that I'm always with you" said by Rohit softly caressing Vi's cheeks. Vi just acknowledged that with a smile.

"Accha can he or she hear us?" Asked by Rohit looking at Vi's tummy.

"Ro abhi toh yeh ek matar k dane jaisa hoga" said by Virat smiling at Ro.

"Aaisa hai kiya?" Asked by Rohit innocently caressing Vi's tummy.

"Yeah abhi toh bohut time hai" said by Virat looking at Ro's eyes holding Ro's hand over his stomach.

"I can't explain my feelings right now Vi" Said by Rohit putting his head on Vi's tummy with some tears. Vi was just caressing Ro's hairs.

Some time passes like that. Words were not needed to convey their emotions to each other their actions their eyes were enough for them.

"Ro the doctor called you in his cabin" said by Mahi coming inside the room. Ro sat up straight and kissed Vi's forehead before going.

In cabin

"Mr.Sharma I called you to discuss some important things with you" said by the doctor in a serious tone.

"What's that? I mean it's not something serious right?" Asked by Rohit looking at the doctor worriedly

"Look Mr.Sharma I don't want to keep you in the dark. So the thing is male pregnancy is complicated,painful and risky compared to female pregnancy. However it has less post pregnancy  effects too. You just have to take care of him so much. Time to time check up, medicines, sessions and exercise are needed we can't take risk about this things. Most important don't stress him about anything be it emotionally,physically or mentally" explained by the Doctor.

"I will take good care of him doctor" said by Rohit with determination. Doctor just smiled at him.

"You can take him home now" said by the doctor.

"Thank you doctor" said by Rohit with a smile. Doctor acknowledged it with a smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please ignore my mistakes

Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter