27

"Virat beta/ Vi" yelled by Rohit and his parents as Vi fall unconscious. Ro put Vi's head on his lap and start patting Vi's cheeks.

"Vi baby open your eyes. Vi please. Wake up baby please. Vi" Ro was calling Vi's name continuously patting his cheeks with teary eyes which shocked his parents as they never saw Rohit this much worried for someone.

"Ro let's take him in your room. I'm calling the doctor" said by Ro's father seeing Vi unresponsive. Ro immediately pick Vi up in his arms and took him to his room. He lay Vi on bed and start rubbing his palms. Ro's father called the doctor. After half an hour doctor too came and start checking Vi.

"Look like he is in some kind of stress. It's not good in pregnancy especially in male pregnancy as it's more complicated. Dizziness is normal in pregnancy too but stress makes it worse so take care of it from now on. I gave him the medicine. He will wake up in 1hour" said by the doctor giving Vi a injection. Rohit and his parents just nodded. Ro's father was feeling more guilty now.

Now Ro's parents were sitting on couch and Ro was sitting beside Vi holding Vi's hand. Ro's parents were starting at Ro.

"They really love eachother so much" Thought by Ro's mother and a small smile came on her lips instantly seeing her son in love.

"He is really serious for him and care for him too. I should apologise to Virat for my words" thought by Ro's father feeling guilty.

After sometime Vi's eyes twitch a little. Ro instantly go near him more. Vi opened his eyes with so much efforts groaning a little. Ro helped him to sit up and gave him water.

"How are you feeling beta?" Asked by Ro's mother with concerned eyes. Vi smiled at her concern

"I'm fine aunty" said by Vi smiling at her weakly. Ro's father was gazing at him but don't have courage to talk with him after his words. He was just gazing at Vi with guilty eyes

"You're still angry?" Asked by Vi innocently looking at Ro's father which melt his heart like a wax. He immediately moved forward and hugged Vi by stomach.

"I'm so sorry beta I said so many awful things to you which you don't deserve. You deserve love beta. I'm really sorry beta I'm not justifying my words but please forgive me if you can" said by Ro's father with a sad tone caressing Vi's hairs.

"I'm not angry at you uncle you have the right to be angry. And bade toh gussa karte hi hai but pyaar bhi toh karte hai. But trust my love for Ro please I really love him" said by Vi  looking at him.

"No wonder why he chose you. You can make anyone love you" said by Ro's father smiling at Vi who just buried his face in his stomach feeling fatherly warmth after so many years. Ro and his mother was watching their interaction with teary eyes and smile.

"Accha let's eat something ya fir rone dhone se hi pet bharna hai?" Asked by Ro's mother wiping her tears smiling at them. They all smiled at it too

"I will call you two after preparing the lunch. You two rest here" said by Ro's mother and she went out after kissing Vi's forehead. Ro's father followed her too. Now Rohirat was alone in room.

"So you got green signal from my parents Vi" said by Ro with so much happiness hugging Vi. Vi hugged him back too smiling widely.

"Soon you will be mine officially" said by Ro looking at Vi's eyes joining their foreheads. Ro suddenly captured Vi's lips shocking him but Vi too kissed him back after realising. It was the reaction of the happiness of the relief which Ro was feeling. After sometime Ro broke the kiss sensing Vi's breatheless. Vi just hide his face in Ro's neck feeling shy which made Ro smile. They just sat their feeling the moment. Their moment broke by Ro's mother's yell.

"Lunch is ready" Rohirat went towards dinning area hearing her yell. They had their lunch and now sitting in hall.

" So let's fix the dates" said by Ro's father

"Yeah. Vi beta call your family we will fix the dates together" said by Ro's mother

"Woh aunty actually" Virat was thinking what to say

"Yeah mom I call them too. First I wanted your green signal so I told Vi to not inform them now. Don't worry I will tell them to meet you two and fix the dates asap." Said by Rohit handling the situation. His parents just nodded. Virat was starting at him with shocked eyes.

"Accha mom we have to leave for hotel tomorrow as we have upcoming matches. After this 2matches You two and Vi's family can fix the dates" said by Rohit.

"Okey we don't have any problem just take care of Virat" said by Ro's mother smiling at them.

The day want like this. Now Rohirat was sitting on balcony's floor of Ro's room.

"Kya zaroorat thi unko jhut bolne ki? You know I'm not gonna forgive them" said by Vi looking at nothing.

"Vi can't you give the a chance only. I know it's hard for you but they are your family Vi. She is your mother."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please ignore my mistakes

Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter