9

Rohit put his hand on Virat's stomach which he take away immediately as he heard Virat hissing.

"What happen baby?" Asked by Rohit but he didn't got any response as Virat was just looking down

"Baby can I lift up your shirt just a little please?" Asked by Rohit because he wanted to know the reason of his pain. Virat didn't said anything so Rohit took it as yes and layed him carefully and sat on bed. He was about lift up the shirt but Virat hold his hand.

"No please" said by Virat feeling scared.

"Baby I'm your boyfriend right? We love each other. I swear I will not hurt you just let me see your stomach. Please trust me I will not do anything without your consent. Please baby" said by Rohit softly caressing his hairs. Virat didn't said anything just loosened the grip a little and closed his eyes tightly.

So Rohit lift up the shirt a little and saw Vi's bruised stomach. There was so many bite marks and scratches. His eyes became teary. Virat's breathes started getting heavy. So He lift off the shirt immediately and hugged Virat tightly.

"Ro" Virat mumbled with teary eyes

"What happen baby?" Rohit know the reason but want Virat to open up

"He...touched...me...marks..all...over" Virat mumbled against his chest

"I'm here with you right. Nobody can touch you now I promise I will protect you baby and the one who did this have to bear the consequence too. The one should be crying is him not you baccha" Said by Rohit while stroking his hairs softly.

"Are....you...no..not...dis..gusted...by...them?" Asked by Virat in a low tone

"I can never be disgusted of your anything Vi. I love you and I love your every single thing. I mean it Vi" said by Rohit while planting a small kiss on his hairs. Virat didn't said anything he was overwhelmed by everything so he just tightened the hug more and slept.

After sometime he heard a knock on door so he layed Virat down carefully covering him with comforter. And went to open the door.

"Come inside bhai" Said by Rohit in a low tone pointing towards sleeping Vi. Mahi came Inside and sat beside Vi. He was stroking his hairs lovingly when he heard Rohit saying

"I have to go somewhere bhai and it's really important. Please take care of him till I come back"

"I will don't worry about him but I don't want a scratch on you" said by Mahi in a stern tone knowing very well where he is going.

"Don't worry bhai" said by Rohit assuring Mahi.

At police station

We can see a man breathing heavily and a man who is beatings him mercilessly.

"Ple...please...stop....rohit" said by Aditya who was almost fainting due to continuous beating

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH!T TOUCHED MY VI WITHOUT HIS CONSENT AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO STOP HA. I KILL YOU YOU MOTHERF***** HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO RAPE HIM HA. BEHENC*** SAALE " yelled by Rohit while kicking him on stomach

"Sir please stop he will die" said by one the police constable who immediately stop seeing a glare.

"TELL ME WHY AND HOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS. TELL ME YOU BUSTERD" yelled by Rohit while punching him

"I...wi..will...tell...you...b..but..pl..please...stop" said by Aditya breathing heavily

"SPEAK" yelled by Rohit

"I...proposed...Virat...2...2years...back...but...he...rejected.....me...saying...he...don't...love...me...he...loves...you...I...tried...to...manipulate...him...many...time....against...you...but...every...time....yo..you...both...sorted....out....every....thing....and....be...because...of...that...mahi...I...never...got....enough...time....with....him....I....only...got...some...sometime...in...IPL...as..we...are..in..same..team...1years...back...I...tried...to...kiss...pretending...to...be...drunk...but...that...day...he....slapped...me...and....threatened...me...To...save....my...career...I...apologized...saying...I...was...drunk...but...he...knows...the...truth...I....blackmailed....him....emotionally....saying...I...did...big...crime...give...me...one....chance...I..am...the....only...one...in....my...family....who....earns...and....being....a...emotional....fool...he...gave...me...a...chance...but...that...day...I...promised....myself...I....will...make....him...mine...I...will...have...him....if...not....by...love...then...by....force....so...I...planned....all...this...to...make...him...alone....distant....from...everyone...and....you...too...left...him...didn't....trusted....him...I....got....chance...to....get...in...team...I...tried...to...talk...to...him....I....thought....I....will...make...him...realise...how....much...I...love...him....but...he...slapped...me...hurting...my....ego....once...again...so...I...planned...that...I....will...force...my....self...on...him...and...in....this...situation...nobody...will...trust...him...I....threatened...him....by....your...name...and....once...again...that...emotional...fool...agreed...to...go...anywhere....I...thought...I....will...not...get...to....hard...on...him...but...he...tricked...me...I...saw...Bunty's...car...and...police....behind....me...I...got....angry...but....tried...to....con...control...but...he...was....not...ready...to...surrender....even...in...that...situation....and...wake...up...my...monstar...So...I...started....beating...him...and...forcing...my...self...on...him...his....protests....irritated...me...so...I...started...beating...him...more...intensely...and...start...biting...kissing...all...over...I...was...about...to...taste...his...lips...but...you...came...and....flopped...my...plan..." as soon as Aditya finished his confession Rohit start beating him once again until Aditya fainted. Police officers separated them .