16🔞

"Let me show you"

Virat was taking deep breathes because Ro start kissing his neck and slowly start unbuttoning his shirt. Rohit was planting open mouth kisses all over his chest, stomach and neck. Ro bite on a particular spot on neck which caused Vi to moan loudly.

"Rohitt" Virat's moans was turning on Rohit more. Rohit start sucking and bitting Virat's nipples making Virat moan more louder.

"Umhh...Roo" Virat was gripping Ro's shoulder.Rohit went down kissing all the way.

Rohit start pushing Vi's pants down along with his boxer. Now Vi was completely laying naked infront of Ro with eyes closed, flustered face and tomato like red cheeks.

"Why so shy baby? I already seen everything " said by Rohit making Virat blush more. Ro start undressing himself too. In no time he was naked too staring at Vi intensely.

"Look at me Virat" said by Rohit in a commending tone. Obviously Virat didn't disobeyed him and looked at him blushing more. Rohit sit on bed facing Virat and smiling at him with a smirk making Vi confuse.

"Come here and suck it Virat" ordered by Rohit signaling towards his erected member. Virat looked at him with a shocked face. Vi don't know how to give a perfect blowjob but don't want to disobey Rohit too so he thought to give it a try.

Virat went towards him and start kissing the tip of his erected member. Ro was resting his head on headrest. Virat took Ro's member in his mouth and start moving his head up & down. Rohit gripped Vi's hairs by one hand and start guiding him.His gagging sounds felt like music to Ro. After 15minutes Ro cummed on Vi's throat.

"Shallow every drop of it Virat" commended by Rohit looking at Virat intensely. Virat obeyed him and shallow and lick the last drop of it. Rohit pulled him towards himself and start kissing him hungrily. He was sucking and bitting Virat's lips. Virat moan in between the kiss as Rohit took his erected member in his hands and start stroking it. Rohit was in half laying position and made Virat lay on top of him. Ro start spanking his ass while kissing him.

"Ahhh...Rohit" Virat screamed as another spank land on his ass.

"Scream louder Virat" said by Rohit while spanking his ass again.

"AHHH....ROO" Virat screamed again but it was louder then others.

"I said louder Virat" said by Rohit in a dominating tone while spanking him again. He spanked him more 15 times making his ass red and there was hand printed marks too. Virat just closed his teary eyes while screaming Rohit's name holding his shoulder.

Rohit took Virat in a kiss and insert his two fingers in Vi's entrance in one go but Virat didn't able to scream as Rohit was bitting his lips. Rohit didn't use any lobe as he want it little rough today. Rohit was holding his waist to make him stay in one place. After sometime Ro added one more finger making Vi scream out of pleasure and pain.

"Ahh...it's....hurting...ahhh...fuckk" Virat start bitting Ro's neck and shoulder to overcome the pain. He was digging his nails in Ro's shoulder.

"I didn't start properly yet" said by Rohit with a smirk. He sped up his pace and start hitting Vi's prostrate making him shiver out of pleasure. Virat became a moaning mess.

"Virat" Rohit was looking at him with dark eyes. He was enjoying Vi's situation.

"Only I have the right to make you scream Virat. Only me. You're so sexy Virat I just can't stop myself to fuck you. To make you scream my name. I love your screams Virat as long as the reason behind it is me" said by Rohit while hitting his prostrate by his fingers.

"Aahhh...Roo...faster" said by Virat with closed eyes he was breathing heavily. He was holding Rohit tightly as his body was shaking due to numerous sensations. Ro speed up more and start thrusting his fingers more deeper. But Rohit stoped all of sudden making Vi whine.

"Roo...what...happen?"Asked by Virat looking at him confusingly.

"I want you to beg for it Virat"  said by Rohit with a smirk.

"Roo...please.." mumbled by Virat burying his face in Ro's neck because he is feeling to shy right know

"What please baby?" Asked by Rohit with fake innocent face.

"Please....fuck...me...Rohit. I need you. I need you to fuck me hard I just need it Rooo. Please fuck me Rohit. I'm begging you please fuck me" Virat spoke out of frustration and quickly hide his face by his both hands feeling embarrassed.

"Your wish my commend darling" said by Rohit as he lay Vi down. Now Virat is under him and Rohit is staring at him with lustful eyes. Ro start kissing Vi and inserted his member inside Vi's entrance in one go making him scream.

"Ahhh....Roo...please...don't...move...it...is....hurting" said by Virat breathing heavily. Virat's condition was miserable he was already sweating and red head to toe. He start crying due to pain.

"Shh...I'm not moving Vi you take your time and relax yourself baby" said by Rohit wiping his tears. He kissed his foreheads and intertwined their hands. Virat was struggling in his hold due to pain but Rohit held him tightly in one place whispering sweet nothings in his ears. After sometime Vi start getting comfortable.

"Move" Rohit start moving immediately after getting Vi's permission. He was thrusting in a slow pace at first but after sometime he took his pace and start pounding inside him in inhuman pace. Virat became a moaning mess.

"Ahhh...Roo...yeah...that...place...ahhh...rooo" Virat moaned as Rohit is hitting his prostrate. He was feeling so much pain but pleasure too. He throw his head on pillow more.

Rohit pulled Vi's hands above his head and continued thrusting hardly.

"Say...you're...only...mine...Virat...sayy" ordered by Rohit gripping Vi's neck by one hand.

"I...I...am...only...Yours..Roo" said by Virat between his moans

"You belong to whom ha? Where you belong answer me" asked by Rohit pulling Vi's hairs

"To You...only...you" said by Virat breathing heavily. He closed his eyes feeling really close. Rohit start kissing him.

"Ahh...Virat...I..love you so much baby. I love to make you scream my name. I love you so much" said by Rohit. He was close too.

"I...am...close...ro..ahh" said by Virat. His body was shaking due to Rohit's hard thrusts.

"Me...too" said by Rohit while thrusting more deeper his every thrusts were hitting Vi's prostrate making him scream his names.

"Roo...ahhhh" Virat closed his eyes gripping Ro's shoulder and torso tightly.

"Cum for me baby" said by Rohit. After few more hard thrusts they both cumed together.

Ro pulled himself out making Vi scream in pain.

"Shh..it's over..I love you baby. You did so good" said by Rohit while rubbing his back.

Rohit helped Vi to freshen up and he too took a bath. He made Virat wear his boxers and he wear his boxer too. Virat was already sleeping so he lay him carefully on bed and too lay beside him. They both slept hugging each other.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please ignore my mistakes

Did you notice they forgot something to use?😝

Want me to write on m-preg?

Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter