24

After formalities Mahiro took Vi to car. Mahi sat on driving seat, Rohit sat on passenger seat and Virat sat on back seat. Mahiro was talking about random things where Virat was just resting on backseat looking outside the  window. After sometime they reached to hotel. They went to Rohirat's Room.

"What happen to the lights?" Asked by Mahi seeing the dark room. But soon a projector start playing infront of them.

My dear cheeky cheeku I know you're angry with me which is right because I hurted you in a worst possible way

My dear cheeky cheeku I know you're angry with me which is right because I hurted you in a worst possible way. You know na maybe I'm not that good with Words. I'm sorry cheeku I'm really sorry I know my sin is unforgivable but your heart is so big can you please give me a small place there. Don't think I'm forcing you for that if you don't want to forgive or give me place than it's okey. I will wait my whole life for your forgiveness and I mean it Virat. You were by brother,you are brother and you always will be my brother. If someday you forgive me than please give me a call that day I will come to you immediately it does not matter where am I that time. I'm sorry cheeku please forgive this idiot and selfish brother of yours. Please cheeku please give a chance.

Our relationship is always special and different you know I mean you're officially Mahi's kiddo but with you I always felt special. You don't know how much happy I was when you called me YUVI PA for the first time. You remember how much you cried when I diagnosed with cancer I remember every details you're red nose,red puffy eyes which held fear to lose me and determination to save & fight for me too. You seriously don't deserve a person like me in you're life Virat. I know the things I said to you is not forgivable or forgettable and I won't justify them too as they are not but can you please give me a last chance kiddo. Just a chance I swear I will never repeat this mistake ever. I swear to God. You are important for me cheeku you're my brother and my crime partner cheeku. From pranking you to pranking with you we have came a long way. Please cheeku please give a chance I'm really sorry.