27 (M)

WARNING: This chapter has mature content, feel free to skip it if you're not confortable.🫶🏻

Pov: Meena

- Hi everyone- I say as I start the live.- I missed you so much. 'where is Aoom'- I read a comment.
- Here- She says appearing on the screan- I went to the bathroom. Meena's back everyone, isn't it great? I don't have to go a live all alone again- She dramaticly put her hand on her head.
- There there sweetie.- I "confort" her while touching her back.- Well I had a great first day let me tell you, I got stuck on the elevator.
People got worried asking if I was ok.

- I was there too- Aoom pouted.
She started talking to the fans telling them that we stayed there for a few time and how she actually screamed ( as if it was the most shocking thing ever).

But even thought she was just talking nonsense at a certain point, I couldn't stop looking at her. Her hair was a little more wavy then normal because of the hairstyle she used in the photoshoot.
I couldn't help but stare at her. She was touching her hair while talking. I start tracing all of her with my eyes. At some point she looked at me, I quickly looked away, blushing a little but I could feel her smirking.
I start talking with fans to distract myself and them.
Sudently I felt her hand on my lap.
I probably made a very surprised face because she laughed and squeezed me.

- Are you ok Meena?- She asked pretending not to know what's going on.
- Yeah, it was a mosquito.

I kept talking with fans and with her.
People eventually started asking us about the article and we just answered that we were very important to each other.
I was telling about our day and She started tracing circles on my lap.
I tried to act normal but she kept going higher and stronger.
I looked at her and she gave me an innocent face.
She was getting closer and closer to my sensitive area, when her fingers slight touched me, I stop talking sudently.
I cough a few times to disguise.

She decided to me a good girlfriend and talk with fans and excusing my cough with a "She has flu". Totally note true but it worked. However, she didn't stop what she was doing. She kept drawing on my lap and teasing me. I looked at the frame I notice that I was a little blushed, I cover my face and felt my breathing getting heavier and heavier.

- I want you- Aoom whispered in my ear. And when I thought she was going to pull away she licked it. She fucking licked my ear, fortunaly she was covering her mouth with her hand so no one saw it.

I could feel myself getting more and more aroused.
- Guys we have to go- She smiled and waved at the camera- it's time to go home but I hope you enjoyed to see us again.

After we said goodbye and turn off the phone, Aoom didn't waste time she pulled me to the car.
The trip was silent but there was a lot of tension.
I could feel the need of her. I need her. And I know she needs me.

When we finally arrived home, as soon as we entered the house, she pushed me agaist the wall and kissed me.
Our tongues colliding against each other.
I start unfastening the buttons on her shirt.
She started kissing and sucking my neck, leaving marks I know I'll have to cover in the morning, but nothing of it mattered, not now.
I started pushing her making us go to the bedroom.

She pushed me to the bed and put herself on top of me.
She started kissing my neck again but this time stronger, making me moan.
She took off my shirt and sucked my breasts.

- Ah... Aoom...please...

She ignored me and kept doing what she was doing.
I could feel myself wet, very wet.
She took my skirt and underwear off while sucking my chest.

- All of this for me?- She smirked.

She started teasing me while keeping eye contact.
- A- Aoom please...
- Please what?
I could barely speak all I wanted was her inside.
- Please.
- Please what Meena?
- Fuck m-- AHHH

I didn't get to finish cause she put two fingers inside.

- FUCK- I screamed.

She kept fingering me but sudently stoped. I was a about to speak but I felt her tongue.
I moaned loudly, her tongue was warm.
I was delirious of how good she was making me feel.
I was so close I could feel my legs shaking. I couldn't see anything. When I finally reached my climax I breath.

- Hi baby- Aoom laid beside me.
- Hi.- She stroked my hair.

Time skip

Pov: Aoom

I wake up and look at Meena. She was still sleeping, I guess she tired. I smirked to myself.
I was about to get up but she grabbed me.
- Don't go- She murmured.
I looked at her surprised.
- I'm not going anywhere.
She moved a little and I saw at least 3 marks. Did I do that? Damn.

After a few time she got up sudently.

- Are you ok?- I asked worried.
- I'm hungry.
- Let's eat then.
- OH MY GOD.- She screams and starts laughing.
I looked at her and she was looking at the mirror. Her body had a few of hickeys.
- Sorry?- I smiled.

Ups. (Not sorry tho).

So how was it?

I'm full of exams and presentions so trust me when I say that I update this when I can.

Hope you liked it.

Tell me your opinions in comments.

Vote if you want.

Bye 🤍

Note- I'm seeing this after a few weeks and it's so funny the fact that the previous chapter has 430 views and this one 530. You guys are nauthy...

Edit- seeing this aftet MONTHS and has literally more 100 views Thá the last one, I am laughing so hard